B1 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

There you go again giving the forum an insight into your sheltered, live in a cave, never been anywhere... life.  It's slang for UK currency...same us when we use the term bucks.  You would have to have lived under a rock to have never heard it before.

Thanks maxfactor couldn’t have put it better myself just in case Mr Covettem84 would like to know a quid is currently trading at about £1 = $1.23. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

There you go again giving the forum an insight into your sheltered, live in a cave, never been anywhere... life.  It's slang for UK currency...same us when we use the term bucks.  You would have to have lived under a rock to have never heard it before.

I must live under a rock then. I could care less to learn slang from other countries and I'm sure there are many people in the UK that never heard of the slang bucks.

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

is it just me or has everything gone south since all these guys have been showing up?

unfortunately it's not them , it;s the worst talent and level of smarts that we've seen in a while  ( particularly the non couple apts. ) 

are they part of the timing, yes , do they bring any excitement  no... they are just floating along with some weak talent .... that could be all because RLC is in trouble finding  participants that understand to be successful  you have to get some energy for exhibitionism , some passion  and so on 

other than that I could do with some simple nudity and sexy lingerie while going about these apts....oh thats right  Miron is over every fucking day and moment .... hmmm 

(Anthony is too new into this stay  to figure his weird ass out  . He used to be a creepy, needy douche trying to get at a few of Lorraines girlfriend so why not get hitting them hard now ..... when Britany was dancing sexy, provocative and wanting in front of him, Kim hammering the booze into him and he just says  Good night ladies and leaves them alone ??   I'm cornfused 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

unfortunately it's not them , it;s the worst talent and level of smarts that we've seen in a while  ( particularly the non couple apts. ) 

are they part of the timing, yes , do they bring any excitement  no... they are just floating along with some weak talent .... that could be all because RLC is in trouble finding  participants that understand to be successful  you have to get some energy for exhibitionism , some passion  and so on 

other than that I could do with some simple nudity and sexy lingerie while going about these apts....oh thats right  Miron is over every fucking day and moment .... hmmm 

(Anthony is too new into this stay  to figure his weird ass out  . He used to be a creepy, needy douche trying to get at a few of Lorraines girlfriend so why not get hitting them hard now ..... when Britany was dancing sexy, provocative and wanting in front of him, Kim hammering the booze into him and he just says  Good night ladies and leaves them alone ??   I'm cornfused 

The bulk of people pay to see women...NOT GUYS end of discussion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

10 hours ago, corboblanc said:

i prefer to see serafima naked than anthony or miron!!! if rllc had choices to make, it would rather be to bring in pretty girls rather than guys!!!😄

the RLC tactic is bring guys in B7 for try to form couples with B4 but the problem is if the girls are not interested by the guys of B7 we have two beds taken for nothing during months

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, switch said:

the RLC tactic is bring guys in B7 for try to form couples with B4 but the problem is if the girls are not interested by the guys of B7 we have two beds taken for nothing during months

I'm no oil painting, and no offense, but the introduction of Miron could be a flaw in RLC's master plan there...😏

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1