B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

I was away a bit  did my theory come true? Kimberly has Gina in B4 Balcony   thanks !

OMG  nest level crazy and only Gina and Kim could come up with this  

TWISTER IN THE JACUZZI TUB   GET ME A SUB FOR THIS SHOW 

Say whatever , the facts speaks by themselves … The “ Queen “ Gina is back , the fun , the unpredictability , the “ must see “ and “ what’s next “ moments are happening once again … it is insane that it takes outsiders to get involved for the viewership to increase and the normal tenants can’t provide the content that the subscribers wish … After B1 some days ago , Gina takes care of business in B4 as well .. and as it took her much much time till she finally get herself liberated for the cameras and DO ALL in front , it might be the same for Britney .. after all , the show master Anthony is there for back up 😂🤣😂

Just now, maxfactor said:

Was he invited?  Fair enough but either way Im not going to watch this shit.  No way I'm going to sub.

hadto be invited  and lucky motherfucker  but he is so slothlike  unappealing  and will ruin an amazing sex show by these two show stars and sex goddesses   there would be no bathing suits etc if cunt wasn't there   piss off thats all