Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

32 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

I guess Iveen watching a different Martina over the years.She doesnt appearr to be on any kind of a tight leash that Ive noticed. Never has been I dont think.

Agree, if one girl on the side except Marsha has no tight leash or a leash at all than this is Martina. She can do more or less what she wants to.๐Ÿ˜‰

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Agree, if one girl on the side except Marsha has no tight leash or a leash at all than this is Martina. She can do more or less what she wants to.๐Ÿ˜‰

that's the problem with trying to express an opinion.The children double down They do not let anybody express any other alternate opinion other than those set forth via the few men children. A tight leash Sexually. oh I know and watched the fury with Nelly. I read how most can't let that be and wish for another encounter, to the pace of obsession, and the parking lot vibe, as well as, new year 2023. But while he is at work, daily, she must do anything except maybe walk around topless. I know most of the kids on this forum are totally enthrall with her. they say they are not but they areย  the ones that know every move she makes, where she is going, if she is in a bad mood or not. all this makes my point Alberto is no draw at all.Nope I think these two are doomed and sadly Alberto put them there.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, backrat said:

that's the problem with trying to express an opinion.The children double down They do not let anybody express any other alternate opinion other than those set forth via the few men children. A tight leash Sexually. oh I know and watched the fury with Nelly. I read how most can't let that be and wish for another encounter, to the pace of obsession, and the parking lot vibe, as well as, new year 2023. But while he is at work, daily, she must do anything except maybe walk around topless. I know most of the kids on this forum are totally enthrall with her. they say they are not but they areย  the ones that know every move she makes, where she is going, if she is in a bad mood or not. all this makes my point Alberto is no draw at all.Nope I think these two are doomed and sadly Alberto put them there.

honestly, i think if either of the two put them there it's martina.ย  80% of her passion is done outside the apartment.ย  what she has with alberto in the apartment is simply to "hold" the apartment in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, backrat said:

Hey old grandpa, this is a forum where you have to reckon also with other opinions...๐Ÿ˜‰

• Upvote 1

For anyone relatively new to ANY of the forums here, the sooner you come to grips that opinions and speculations have a high chance of a counter opinion, the better for you.ย  Further, an opinion is just that, and an opposing opinion is just as "valid" as it is NOT FACT.ย  That being said, you must also concede the fact that ANY of these forums are 90% opinion/speculation about what happens OFF camera with no way to validate, and 10% fact regarding what is witnessed ON camera, which in most cases, can be corroborated.ย  As for what's HEARD on camera... well, there are apparently very few who understand the Catalan, so if you do, AWESOME, if not we can only rely on those who claim they do, so it's your personal preference whether you believe said people or not.

The big, honest picture is that we're all here to see a hot ass girl naked and getting nasty.ย  I think the reason more people may feign feelings for Martina may be because she and Alberto are more like a "soap opera" than other girls who are probably just strippers on vacation.ย  She appears to be trying to better herself and sure, that's going to be a bit more "boring" than the girls who constantly bate, suntan nude and bang anything on two feet.ย  I'm guilty of developing a specific attraction to her, so I'm certainly not on any high ground.ย  However, where it comes to the "discussions" here, it would be excellent if everyone would remind themselves that it's all COMPLETELY out of our control and MOSTLY unknown/unseen.ย  RLC shows us their "life" AT HOME, but they're not required to spend their lives there, so let it go.

If there's anything we, as subscribers and supporters of the business, should be bitching about is the quality and relevancy of the cameras, and when something of interest DOES happen on camera at any of the sites, that we are able to clearly see what's going on.ย  That's their mandate.ย  The participants also need to FOLLOW THE RULES.ย  The increasing tendency of hiding in corners and blind spots, and blinding the crappy cameras with clever lighting tricks needs to stop.ย  That, by definition, rips us off.

Ok, I've said my peace... let me have it! ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh, one last thing... if you don't like a specific girl/couple, then DON'T WATCH THAT ONE/THEM.ย  Plenty of others to choose from.ย  What's the point of bitching about how you hate one of them?ย  Watch someone else!ย  Quite a few I don't like, and therefore, don't watch and don't comment on them.ย  Waste of time, says I.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

For anyone relatively new to ANY of the forums here, the sooner you come to grips that opinions and speculations have a high chance of a counter opinion, the better for you.ย  Further, an opinion is just that and an opposing opinion is just as "valid" as it is NOT FACT.ย  That being said, you must also concede the fact that ANY of these forums are 90% opinion/speculation about what happens OFF camera with no way to validate and 10% fact regarding what is witnessed ON camera, which in most cases, can be validated.ย  As for what's HEARD on camera... well, there are apparently very few who understand the Catalan dialect of Spanish, so if you do, AWESOME, if not we can only rely on those who claim they do, so it's your personal preference whether you believe said people or not.

The big, honest picture is that we're all here to see a hot ass girl naked and getting nasty.ย  I think more people may feign feelings for Martina may be because she and Alberto are more like a "soap opera" than other girls who are probably just strippers on vacation.ย  She appears to be trying to better herself and sure, that's going to be a bit more "boring" than the girls who constantly bate, suntan nude and bang anything on two feet.ย  I'm guilty of developing a specific attraction to her, so I'm certainly not on any high ground.ย  However, it where it comes to the "discussions" here, it would be excellent if everyone would remind themselves that it's all COMPLETELY out of our control and MOSTLY unknown/unseen.ย  RLC shows is their "life" AT HOME.ย  They're not required to spend their lives there, so let it go.

If there's anything we, as subscribers and supporters of the business, should be bitching about is the quality and relevancy of the cameras and when something of interest DOES happen on camera at any of the sites, that we are able to clearly see what's going on.ย  That's their mandate.ย  The participants also need to FOLLOW THE RULES.ย  The increasing tendency of hiding in corners, blind spots and blinding the crappy cameras with clever lighting tricks needs to stop.ย  That, by definition, rips us off.

Oh, one last thing... if you don't like a specific girl/couple, then DON'T WATCH THAT ONE.ย  Plenty of other to choose from.ย  What's the point of bitching about how you hate one of them?ย  Watch someone else!ย  Quite a few I don't like, and therefore, don't watch and don't comment on.ย  Waste of time, says I.

Excellent post, I couldn't agree more. Just two comments or small remarks:

• Catalan is a language, not a dialect of Spanish.
  • The forum rules say it very clearly:ย Once the tenant(s) step outside the apartment that is their own personal lives and what they do in their own personal lives outside of the apartment confines shall not be discussedย in open forum boards of any apartment.

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Further, an opinion is just that and an opposing opinion is just as "valid" as it is NOT FACT.ย  That being said, you must also concede the fact that ANY of these forums are 90% opinion/speculation about what happens OFF camera with no way to validate and 10% fact regarding what is witnessed ON camera, which in most cases, can be validated.

When you have people like Philo who can't even get what happens ON camera accurate, there's no way that anyone can speculate what happens off cam.ย 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Moosecini said:

For anyone relatively new to ANY of the forums here, the sooner you come to grips that opinions and speculations have a high chance of a counter opinion, the better for you.ย  Further, an opinion is just that and an opposing opinion is just as "valid" as it is NOT FACT.ย  That being said, you must also concede the fact that ANY of these forums are 90% opinion/speculation about what happens OFF camera with no way to validate and 10% fact regarding what is witnessed ON camera, which in most cases, can be validated.ย  As for what's HEARD on camera... well, there are apparently very few who understand the Catalan dialect of Spanish, so if you do, AWESOME, if not we can only rely on those who claim they do, so it's your personal preference whether you believe said people or not.

The big, honest picture is that we're all here to see a hot ass girl naked and getting nasty.ย  I think more people may feign feelings for Martina may be because she and Alberto are more like a "soap opera" than other girls who are probably just strippers on vacation.ย  She appears to be trying to better herself and sure, that's going to be a bit more "boring" than the girls who constantly bate, suntan nude and bang anything on two feet.ย  I'm guilty of developing a specific attraction to her, so I'm certainly not on any high ground.ย  However, it where it comes to the "discussions" here, it would be excellent if everyone would remind themselves that it's all COMPLETELY out of our control and MOSTLY unknown/unseen.ย  RLC shows is their "life" AT HOME.ย  They're not required to spend their lives there, so let it go.

If there's anything we, as subscribers and supporters of the business, should be bitching about is the quality and relevancy of the cameras and when something of interest DOES happen on camera at any of the sites, that we are able to clearly see what's going on.ย  That's their mandate.ย  The participants also need to FOLLOW THE RULES.ย  The increasing tendency of hiding in corners, blind spots and blinding the crappy cameras with clever lighting tricks needs to stop.ย  That, by definition, rips us off.

Oh, one last thing... if you don't like a specific girl/couple, then DON'T WATCH THAT ONE.ย  Plenty of other to choose from.ย  What's the point of bitching about how you hate one of them?ย  Watch someone else!ย  Quite a few I don't like, and therefore, don't watch and don't comment on.ย  Waste of time, says I.

another cow patty post

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

another cow patty post

Not everyone can write such polite comments as you.

You can see a good upbringing right away. ๐Ÿ‘

ย Beautiful flowers need good fertilizer๐Ÿ˜

14 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Not everyone can write such polite comments as you.

You can see a good upbringing right away. ๐Ÿ‘

ย Beautiful flowers need good fertilizer๐Ÿ˜

When they take their next dump they should have some.ย  ๐Ÿ˜