Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

For the fact that you are not interested in the two, you write very "dedicated about them"....😁

i read most all the apartments and when i stumble on something worth commenting on i do it.  for some reason i thought that was what forums were for!

• Upvote 2

Nelly left B-7 at 12:22 with Azira, Alexandra, and Lucien.  Bogdan preceded them by a few minutes, presumably to get the voiture.   Azira went immediately to B-4.  A&L had backpacks as they had spent the night in B-7.  Nelly took only a few clothes, given the small backpack.

IMO, I feel it quite possible that Alex and Nelly, joined perhaps by original Kim, had off-camera sex when A&L were living B-5, and N&B had moved to an off-camera apartment.  Nelly was caught on cam affectionately caressing Kim's fine (clothed) butt.  And Alex and Bonnie demonstrated that Alex is very talented when it comes to girl-girl play.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Nelly left B-7 at 12:22 with Azira, Alexandra, and Lucien.  Bogdan preceded them by a few minutes, presumably to get the voiture.   Azira went immediately to B-4.  A&L had backpacks as they had spent the night in B-7.  Nelly took only a few clothes, given the small backpack.

IMO, I feel it quite possible that Alex and Nelly, joined perhaps by original Kim, had off-camera sex when A&L were living B-5, and N&B had moved to an off-camera apartment.  Nelly was caught on cam affectionately caressing Kim's fine (clothed) butt.  And Alex and Bonnie demonstrated that Alex is very talented when it comes to girl-girl play.

i had no idea!

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Fucking great...I've been waiting for George RR Martin's next book in the Game of Thrones series...😏

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, moules said:

Entonces, ¿exactamente cómo encaja Martina en este pozo negro o no?

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fucking great...I've been waiting for George RR Martin's next book in the Game of Thrones series...😏

Hey!

Tywin Lannister is ancestrally related to Robert Guiscard. (<<< True.)  The next chapter and series on the telly is about the Norman-Byzantine wars, drag in the Papacy, the Investiture controversy, marriage within the boundaries of consanguinity, the greatest sack of Rome ever, dragons chasing down the Pope.  A confection of religion, sex, and blood!  

Will be glorious!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, moules said:

Hey!

Tywin Lannister is ancestrally related to Robert Guiscard. (<<< True.)  The next chapter and series on the telly is about the Norman-Byzantine wars, drag in the Papacy, the Investiture controversy, marriage within the boundaries of consanguinity, the greatest sack of Rome ever, dragons chasing down the Pope.  A confection of religion, sex, and blood!  

Will be glorious!

For confused:

in Game of Thrones, the character Tywin Lanniste is based on the Earl of Warwick.  the Earl is known as the "Kingmaker".  The Earl of Warwick can be said to have started the War of the Roses.  Game of Thrones is loosely based on the War of the Roses, which ended the Plantagenet dynasty as rulers of England.  House of the Dragon is the prequel to War of the Roses, and is about the rise of the Plantagenet dynasty (Henry II) in the middle of the 12th Century.  The period immediately before the rise of the Plantagenets is known as The Anarchy.  The Anarchy was a civil war between members of the same family.  These were the children and direct descendants of William the Conqueror.

• Haha 1

On 3/10/2023 at 10:14 AM, FrankZabba said:

this couple needs to go!  

if nothing else the few days away should tell RLC Alberto has no draw at all. we or I should say I click for Martina and her great ass. Alberto goes out of his way to hide it and obfuscate it. Yes she could do more especially since she is home alone all day long. My opinion is Alberto won't allow it and has her on a tight leash. that is sad as there is no other outlet to see her, I wish there was.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, backrat said:

if nothing else the few days away should tell RLC Alberto has no draw at all. we or I should say I click for Martina and her great ass. Alberto goes out of his way to hide it and obfuscate it. Yes she could do more especially since she is home alone all day long. My opinion is Alberto won't allow it and has her on a tight leash. that is sad as there is no other outlet to see her, I wish there was.

Supongo que he estado viendo a una Martina diferente a lo largo de los años. No me parece que ella esté en ningún tipo de lixiviación estrecha. Nunca lo ha sido, no creo.

I guess Ive been watching a different Martina over the years. Shes doesnt appear to be on any kind of a tight leash that Ive noticed. Never has been I dont think.

I guess Iveen watching a different Martina over the years.She doesnt appearr to be on any kind of a tight leash that Ive noticed. Never has been I dont think.

• Upvote 1