B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

43 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I just made a comment in B2

In my twisted mind I came here (B2) hoping to find Lavi Home  but fucking one of her other boyfriends 

thats mean right  

it's more accurate than mean in my opinion.  i mean hell, you have one guy saying he wants her to be like masha which in my mind is just totally disgusting.  however, she's about there almost already.  when the time comes lavika will have her masha moments in the near future i'm waging.

Il y a 1 heure, kris66 a dit :

aww j'aime la façon dont certains d'entre vous se fâchent quand vous manquez d'arguments. Des compétences de débat fascinantes mec 😉

D'abord je ne me fâche pas , à mon âge , j'en ai vu d'autres et bien pire que cela .

Ce ne sont pas tes phrases qui me feront peur . Quand aux compétences de débat que tu sembles avoir et pas les autres , 

je te laisse avec tes certitudes .

Il y a 13 heures, badboylovesgirls a dit :

I want to make some comments about Miron's incident and I know that my post will get some negative feedback.   

1) It is sad to see Miron leaving RLC in that way.  I think he was planning to stay on RLC for much longer.

2) It confirmed to me more from this incident that people regardless where they live look at an incident of a man touching or caressing a woman as a sexual assault different than a woman and a woman. I guess majority of people don't consider it an assault if a woman touches or caresses another woman.  

3) I believe that none of the girls know what is the real reason why Miron suddenly left. I think the only people know are Nelly, Bogdan, Miron and Lilith if she was able to remember what happened when she woke up in the morning.  This shows that Nelly & Bogdan are responsible administrative staff and it is not a good thing to talk about this type of incidents. 

4) It seems that RLC's management pays close attention to what is posted on camcaps and I think that large number of RLC's subscribers read the comments on CC and that is why RLC acted quickly to let Miron go.

5) I believe that Miron's incident with Lilith is unfortunately tolerable in the Russian & Ukrainian cultures and their laws don't seriously punish this kind of behaviour.  In other words, RLC's participants grow up in this type of culture and they bring it with them to Barcelona.

6) This incident confirms my theory that RLC has new owners for the last year or so and they are probably Europeans and that is why they acted quickly.  

I apologize that this post is a long one. 

you spoke a lot of truth!!! miron was lynched, by a popular and extremist court, whose geolocation is mostly the same!!!! the kings of well-meaning, the showmen of purity, who have never sinned, judged and condemned a simple guy in sexual misery, completely drunk, who dared to grope a girl who had gotten drunk with him !!!! the slightest contact with a drunk and drugged girl is for them a sexual assault, or even a rape!!! that's why in their country, men no longer approach women, and are never alone with them in a room or an elevator!!!! obviously all these judges formatted by totalitarian neo-feminism, are of absolute purity, and they have never committed the slightest confused gesture towards a woman, they are perfect!!!!
it's a big difference with europe, eurasia, which still has the neurons in place, knowing the difference between a real sexual assault or a rape, and the touching of two drunk and sexually hot young people, during an evening on a sexual exhibition website!!!!
these improvised judges, eager for homosexual orgies and girls who fuck with all the guys in town, we effectively have a two-speed justice, the woman is always and in all circumstances the victim, because the ugly white man can only be guilty , and has no extenuating circumstances, his fate is sealed!!!
the so-called victim lilith, must be currently in a reception center for sexual abuse, traumatized and in full psychological decline, with an army of psychiatrists who hold her hands and help her to go up the slope!!!😆
so miron got out of rlc, for trying to go further and caress a girl he had spent the evening drinking and flirting with, his only mistake was doing it while the girl had her eyes closed !!!
a pitiful time when crazy people try to impose their madness on the rest of the world, but the rest of the world is determined to compose without them!!!!😉

for the haters who are going to want to crucify me like an eretic, calm down and keep your insults, because I don't care!!!😄

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

you spoke a lot of truth!!! miron was lynched, by a popular and extremist court, whose geolocation is mostly the same!!!! the kings of well-meaning, the showmen of purity, who have never sinned, judged and condemned a simple guy in sexual misery, completely drunk, who dared to grope a girl who had gotten drunk with him !!!! the slightest contact with a drunk and drugged girl is for them a sexual assault, or even a rape!!! that's why in their country, men no longer approach women, and are never alone with them in a room or an elevator!!!! obviously all these judges formatted by totalitarian neo-feminism, are of absolute purity, and they have never committed the slightest confused gesture towards a woman, they are perfect!!!!
it's a big difference with europe, eurasia, which still has the neurons in place, knowing the difference between a real sexual assault or a rape, and the touching of two drunk and sexually hot young people, during an evening on a sexual exhibition website!!!!
these improvised judges, eager for homosexual orgies and girls who fuck with all the guys in town, we effectively have a two-speed justice, the woman is always and in all circumstances the victim, because the ugly white man can only be guilty , and has no extenuating circumstances, his fate is sealed!!!
the so-called victim lilith, must be currently in a reception center for sexual abuse, traumatized and in full psychological decline, with an army of psychiatrists who hold her hands and help her to go up the slope!!!😆
so miron got out of rlc, for trying to go further and caress a girl he had spent the evening drinking and flirting with, his only mistake was doing it while the girl had her eyes closed !!!
a pitiful time when crazy people try to impose their madness on the rest of the world, but the rest of the world is determined to compose without them!!!!😉

for the haters who are going to want to crucify me like an eretic, calm down and keep your insults, because I don't care!!!😄

can't crucify what you can't understand

Il y a 2 heures, corboblanc a dit :

Wow just wow. This has to be Miron the molester. No need to crucify or insult you as you have done that to yourself.