B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

I so very much hope that Grisha find common ground with Kimberly and manage finally to have a secure ally in B7 , I am expecting her then to unleash and offer us a super wonderful spring and summer .. it would be a pity if she and Grisha won’t manage to create a good bond . 

• Haha 3

Miron was from Barcelona and returned to Barcelona.   Grisha arrived in Barcelona from elsewhere.  He brought one suitcase, one backpack, and one carry-on bag.  In the quick scan of replay to determine when he arrived at Karol's, I did not see any laptop.  I never saw him on a phone.

Grisha is predominately a Russian nickname, for Gregory.  So I think he may be Russian.

His stay at K&K's apartment was like what happened to Tani, and then the guest how followed Tani.  Tani slept in Lilith's bed for two weeks before she was moved to Radi's room. and became an official participant.  She was followed by another guest who stayed for about two weeks, and never became a participant.  This guest was the girl that Tani asked Taylor to pretend to have lesbian sex with so Tim would leave her room.

I agree with ddhm that Miron was leaving the project, and the party on Saturday was for him.  Once Grisha arrived, either Miron or Anthony had to leave the project.  It was just a matter of who and when.  

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Miron was from Barcelona and returned to Barcelona.   Grisha arrived in Barcelona from elsewhere.  He brought one suitcase, one backpack, and one carry-on bag.  In the quick scan of replay to determine when he arrived at Karol's, I did not see any laptop.  I never saw him on a phone.

Grisha is predominately a Russian nickname, for Gregory.  So I think he may be Russian.

His stay at K&K's apartment was like what happened to Tani, and then the guest how followed Tani.  Tani slept in Lilith's bed for two weeks before she was moved to Radi's room. and became an official participant.  She was followed by another guest who stayed for about two weeks, and never became a participant.  This guest was the girl that Tani asked Taylor to pretend to have lesbian sex with so Tim would leave her room.

I agree with ddhm that Miron was leaving the project, and the party on Saturday was for him.  Once Grisha arrived, either Miron or Anthony had to leave the project.  It was just a matter of who and when.  

The party on Saturday was his birthday party

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It starts looking slowly that it was just a decision to have Miron out of the project , a member said that the party for him might was also like a goodbye party .. no matter what , this new guy was already waiting to join as it is proved  , I can’t think he just came to visit and then suddenly the opportunity was presented and because of the incident they offered him , luxury , a bed and money..  Karol seems that becomes a big asset for RLC providing solutions , with him maybe there , let’s see what incidents occur .. AND … luckily this guy will stay safe from all the racist comments regarding his appearance as he is as people want the population to be … 

They went to the unemployment line and asked "hey any of you losers want free room and board, food and to be allowed to do anything you want with the women who live in the house and next door"?

Notice that whenever one of the guys leaves (for whatever reason you want to speculate), they always replace them with another dude.  Seems like RLC always wants to keep some muscle close to B4 since the intruder incident from last year.

Regarding Moron, I never got the sense he was anything more than temporary.  The fact that he didn't fit (pun intended) into the athletic type, made me think he was a relative (nephew) of Boggy.  Prior to this, he'd probably never seen a naked woman in person.  And his inappropriate behavior towards Lilith supports this.  He should just stick to wanking himself while watching naked woman virtually. 

il y a 40 minutes, Keen Observer a dit :

Prior to this, he'd probably never seen a naked woman in person.  And his inappropriate behavior towards Lilith supports this.  He should just stick to wanking himself while watching naked woman virtually. 

Plenty of nude, and certainly topless beaches in Barcelona (topless allowed, and often practiced, on all of them), often with pretty girls. So he should have seen naked (and certainly topless) women in person already. Unless he has some beach phobia or something.

Especially Barcelona (but also many other Spanish and European places, especially beaches & lakes) is not the US (that is still more puritan in culture and mentality; whether in a conservative or progressive 'politically correct' guise: the tendency to puritanism they have in common). I think women can only be publicly topless there on parts of Miami Beach, and NY Central Park (and maybe a very few other spots?) if I'm not mistaken? And even then might not be willing because of (fear of) being either judged 'improper', too feminist for one side, not feminist enough for the other, or even harassed/stared at if they do.

I was assuming you are from the US (or place with similar views on public nudity), but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I haven't spoken about Miron's behavior towards Lilith yet, as for me the most important thing is how Lilith feels & thinks about what happened, and I don't know that. We simply don't have her opinion, at least for now.

As she's not in the project at the moment, knowing her opinion is hard for us as we couldn't see her reaction afterwards (whether she remembered or was told). I think it is better to refrain from either condemning or defending Miron if we don't have Lilith's opinion. And her opinion is the only opinion that should matter in this case. Even if she has no or vague recollection, she probably saw & heard what happened later.

Miron leaving could have been planned beforehand, or he got thrown out after the incident with Lilith and she didn't like what happened.

Or... because of the loud public outcry here? And this also can be interpreted two ways: would he perhaps have been 'left off the hook' without the uproar? Or was he kicked out, RLC seeing no other way, because of that uproar, maybe even without Lilith actually blaming him or wanting him punished, but 'condemned by the mob'? 

It baffles me that neither 'side' of this debate acknowledged or wondered about Lilith's feelings in all this? While actually it should be all that matters to form an opinion? Even though her opinion is not known or knowable by us at the moment... An unknown factor that seems emotionally untenable for a lot of people here, so they jump to conclusions either for or against Miron. In both cases unfounded...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

the most important thing is how Lilith feels & thinks about what happened

I brought this exact thing up. When someone has been sexually assaulted, the victims name is never released at least in North America. But here the victims names was continually shouted out for days…this brought a ton of attention to her that she did not ask for. No one knows her thoughts here. She will likely not ever be brought back by RLC.