B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I hope this is the last time Wednesday makes such a scene. I find it quite ridiculous to pack and unpack the trolley for an argument.

i couldn't agree more.  the forum members were crying over that development that turn out to be absolutely nothing.  quite funny in all seriousness.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

So, it looks like Wednesday's "affections" can be bought with gifts, spending money on her. Interesting.  

If Wednesday was smart(er), she'd find herself a sugar daddy.  She has the body, looks, and demeanor to attract someone with money.  I can see her with a purse full of her sugar daddy's credit cards shopping along the French Riviera or Rodeo Drive. All she has to do is become a socialite, dress well (which she already does), and open her legs a couple times a week. No need to cook - her staff will do that for her.

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

If Wednesday was smart(er), she'd find herself a sugar daddy.  She has the body, looks, and demeanor to attract someone with money.  I can see her with a purse full of her sugar daddy's credit cards shopping along the French Riviera or Rodeo Drive. All she has to do is become a socialite, dress well (which she already does), and open her legs a couple times a week. No need to cook - her staff will do that for her.

Too old for that I guess.

First step of Tani introducing an outsider , one of the nest proving slowly how big asset she is for RLC .. Finally free of Tim’s influence , working slowly herself , everyday better and more and more free , a small introduction today and hopefully this guy will be seen in the villa very soon .. RLC DESPERATELY NEEDS FROM EVERYONE ( both girls and guys ) to bring some of the whatever outside life on cameras .. Tani makes a step , let’s hope for the others as well … Tani is fantastic since she joined . 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

First step of Tani introducing an outsider , one of the nest proving slowly how big asset she is for RLC .. Finally free of Tim’s influence , working slowly herself , everyday better and more and more free , a small introduction today and hopefully this guy will be seen in the villa very soon .. RLC DESPERATELY NEEDS FROM EVERYONE ( both girls and guys ) to bring some of the whatever outside life on cameras .. Tani makes a step , let’s hope for the others as well … Tani is fantastic since she joined . 

Maybe even today since I guess he will take her there.