B7 - General Topic 2023 #6 (March)

5 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I respect you and your opinions, ddhm, but Marsha revolts me. Not only is she (in my opinion) creepy, her partners are unappetizing ugly people. To watch her have sex and the expressions she makes if I were to continue to watch them would cause me to give up sexual thoughts!  Ugh!

To her credit (I guess) she is 'real' and has no inhibitions for sure.  I just can't stand to watch ugly people have ugly sex.

As I said , Masha in terms of an RLC tenant , she has been the most respected towards the viewers and never hid anything , because of her whole presence , I consider  her the best .

As of her choices to guys ( and girls ) , it’s her life and what we don’t like , it isn’t our problem .  Ugly is a very heavy word and kind of subjective , I also don’t like for example seeing Vencel being the “boyfriend “ of Elli or many people , 10 later protest for Paul being Leora’s boyfriend . This for me - of course we can mention - but it is irrelevant to judge a person . 

Watching Masha having sex , it’s also another personal of her issue . The woman is explosive in bed and few can satisfy like she does  and as it is also known , few can satisfy her , her ex long boyfriend and current tenant again , Sasha , I think you can see what services he was providing . Seeing a complete unknown to us person it is a privilege due to paying this site , otherwise ,  i think if we saw Masha at the street , we would consider a normal daily life looking woman ( this  goes also for the majority of the girls as there have been some really wonderful exceptions through the years mainly in Barcelona ) , nobody knows what anyone does as long as their home entrance door is closed . 

If you believe that Masha has ugly sex , i am sorry , but this we are massively disagree 😁😛 From bad and ugly  sex perspective  ( they both have no idea ) , it is Leora and Paul , what these two do , it should not be used as an example for couples . 

• Like 1

And back and fucking.

==================

I think there can be too much over-interpretation and explanation of emotions when there is a war going on, and travel is restricted.  B&N may have family or good friends who are directly affected by the war.  Also, they currently are trapped in the West, particularly Bogdan.  

There were occasions earlier when Ukrainian participants apparently received bad news because of the war, causing them to be very upset.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, moules said:

And back and fucking.

==================

I think there can be too much over-interpretation and explanation of emotions when there is a war going on, and travel is restricted.  B&N may have family or good friends who are directly affected by the war.  Also, they currently are trapped in the West, particularly Bogdan.  

There were occasions earlier when Ukrainian participants apparently received bad news because of the war, causing them to be very upset.

Or it could be all staged drama for the views

• Upvote 2