B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

37 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

00:06h Bogdan kommt aus der Garage und macht die Hauptsicherung raus. Das ganze Haus ist dunkel, er legt sich zu Aziza und befummelt sie. Fior hat die Sicherung wieder rein gemacht.

Bogdan liegt noch bei Aziza , küsst sie noch und verschwindet

i'm glad you brought this up, i took out a one month sub to see who it was sneaking around the garage door earlier.  i watched bogdan turn the power off and heard him and aziza in the bed of the penthouse and when the power came back on he was caught red handed.  i seen where people were doubting philo about bogdans involvement with annabel, something to think about for those of you that think bogdan is a saint!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm glad you brought this up, i took out a one month sub to see who it was sneaking around the garage door earlier.  i watched bogdan turn the power off and heard him and aziza in the bed of the penthouse and when the power came back on he was caught red handed.  i seen where people were doubting philo about bogdans involvement with annabel, something to think about for those of you that think bogdan is a saint!

If you took out a sub, please don't complain about the shit content.  All you have done in renforce what RLC is doing.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

Philo's story about Anabel is bullshit and this doesn't change that.

And I don't believe for a second that you took out a month's subscription just to see who was at the garage door.  I think you already had a subscription.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

Philo's story about Anabel is bullshit and this doesn't change that.

And I don't believe for a second that you took out a month's subscription just to see who was at the garage door.  I think you already had a subscription.

and i don't care for a second if you believe me or not!