Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Willkommen zurück, Mr.M… und mal sehen, was von nun an passiert 😏

Das sehen wir gegenwärtig ! Wir sehen aber auch eine echte Zuneigung ( Liebe ? ) zwischen den beiden Menschen. Das ist selten in RLC und sollte nicht kleingeredet werden. Es ist jedenfalls eine wunderbare Facette des Angebotes bei RLC. Hirn- und seelenlose Fickerei sehen wir leider zu oft.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

The difference is that E&M have a place in Asia and according to Rado07 they also have pets there so I guess that they will not be that long as T&T or W&W and also Montenegro's have a different concept.

Well, they adopted a couple of cats.
You're probably being looked after by someone else now.
It was Eva's dream to live in Bali.
But dreams and reality are different things.
Bali also has its downsides.
At the moment only Eva is paid by RLC and Mat is Eva's guest... at least for a few weeks.
Let's wait and see what will happen.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I guess he will also spend a long time there. He came with a big suitcase and no one does a 16 hour flight just to spend a weekend. Not sure if they will get an apartment, the best guess is that they will stay for a month or two. 

He might have driven, it's only 11,223 miles, driving time would be approximately 474 hours

• Haha 3

I think it is very difficult for Russians to stay in Bali for more than 30 days. 

RLC must have a person in Montenegro who works behind the scenes to find apartments, and arrange for installation of the cameras etc.  So if one apartment, why not two?

10 minutes ago, moules said:

I think it is very difficult for Russians to stay in Bali for more than 30 days. 

RLC must have a person in Montenegro who works behind the scenes to find apartments, and arrange for installation of the cameras etc.  So if one apartment, why not two?

They were in Bali since they left the project.

• Upvote 1