Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

On 6/7/2023 at 7:36 PM, rado07 said:

another point:
is there any information about Masha's new picture in the bedroom?

It doesn't belong in this area, but still:
Masha's picture puzzle has apparently been solved.
it means:
"Baby don't cry"
"All pussies go to heaven" (copyright Olivia)

meanwhile, the team has retreated to the balcony for joint consultation... there is no further information.
This camera somehow reminds me an the E&S apartment in St. Petersburg, where one could only speculate as to what was being spoken there. 🤫

• Thanks 1

Last night it seemed like Eva was going out of her way to flash Sasha her openly naked pussy with no panties on under her dress. Was it all previously arranged or just Eva being Eva at her sexually provocative best? She still appears to be prone to "pushing the envelope" sexually...what a treat to have her back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

This is not the Eva we know so well as being voyeurs of Reallifecam.

What the hell has happened to " The Exotic Earthshaking Energetic Eva " just a shell of who she once was with Sashsa and Dasha,,, This has been a complete and total waste of such dynamic talent.  WTF ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

This is not the Eva we know so well as being voyeurs of Reallifecam.

What the hell has happened to " The Exotic Earthshaking Energetic Eva " just a shell of who she once was with Sashsa and Dasha,,, This has been a complete and total waste of such dynamic talent.  WTF ???

I'm sorry but I disagree. We can't expect Eva to have turned on her sexual prowess right away when she arrived at S&D...she's way too classy for that. Just look at the last couple of days...she's masturbated twice and seductively showed her pussy in front of Sasha on the couch when she was wearing no panties under that wickedly sensual dress. Eva knows exactly what she is doing...we just need to be patient. I'm not sure if we will see her and S&D have sex together but if that doesn't happen during this stay, oh well, in my mind she might be the most sensually erotic woman ever to grace RLC. I personally just like watching her like a lot of others do. Let's just be patient and appreciate Eva for all she has given us over all these years.

• Upvote 4