POST ONLY WEIRD STUFF HERE. NO NORMAL SHIT. Thank you.

Foamy T. Squirrel

And of course they're inverted.  It's all part of the process of ripping the asshole out of the pig.  Which is a tough job by the way.     

But bone?  You've got to be kidding me.  What bone?  Unless they mean maybe some butchers severed finger or something, I'm sort of puzzled over that one. 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks like a porcelain doll. 

Exactly!  She is an adult but works long and hard to make herself look like a doll.  It is a fascinating fetish.  When she's not doing her doll thing, she looks like anybody else.  Amazing, isn't it?

Yeah, that's Venus Angelic.  Her mom is pretty creepy too.  But I guess that's not all that surprising.

Just plain weird.

Well yes, that was the theme of the thread, right?  Anyway, my mindset is somewhere between Venus Angelic and General Black:

I have no problem with the weirdness of it, but that a person would do that to begin with. And her mother! Now that's weird. Fugly too.

The mom mumbled something about "bad dreams" or some other skanky shit.  She was an annoying vegan, smelled of Patchouli, and scratched what must have been crab lice in her crotch whenever she thought nobody was watching.  Mmmm.  I must go down on the sea again......

She wasn't from San Francisco, so....