B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

19 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Actually Bogdan and Nelly who administrate both villas are from Russia. So are some of their friends who does not stay in the villas.

NB! My prediction was correct. The Police did arrive after a neighbour complained. Just in the other villa. But with the same obnoxious loud crowd who have no respect for other people than themselves  Easter or "The holy week" is the most most important celebration in Spain. These russians and Ucrainians could not care less.

You predicted the police would arrive because of the party noise?  

Well colour me stunned...never happened on RLC before :dodgy:

EGfZ.gif

31 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

N&B or the 2 guys dont seem to be packing

This makes you understand that the departures are not so much decided by rlc for economic reasons. Otherwise they'd send N&B away, especially after that "incident" between Bogdan and Aziza.

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This makes you understand that the departures are not so much decided by rlc for economic reasons. Otherwise they'd send N&B away, especially after that "incident" between Bogdan and Aziza.

RLC dont make any decisions, the tenants make the rules and do as they please

RLC is owned by Russians.  One of the owners lives and works in Saint Petersburg, and has a legitimate business that would be of interest to young women.

The owners are not about to have Ukrainians or Spaniards oversee and manage their business operations in Catalonia.

il y a 21 minutes, moules a dit :

Nelly's 'friend' is all packed and is leaving.  She did not socialize at all, so  I doubt she will become a participant.

sorry to admit but... for sure I would have not been one of her stalkers. 

il y a 28 minutes, wooders78 a dit :

même les invités partent

Avec des sacs pareils pour aller dans l'avion,  je ne sais pas mais à mon avis elle peut descendre simplement au sous sol et prendre la chambre de Kimberley

Je ne veux pas être l'oiseau de mauvais augure mais je le sens gros comme une montagne