Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

10 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Ok, grazie per la conferma....ricordi con cosa la ragazza masha ed elvis stavano litigando riguardo al momento in cui si è svegliata mentre facevano sesso???

I'm sorry, but I missed that event. And I have no replay. In general I don't follow this apartment much.

9 hours ago, cupid30 said:

She had sex with the older gentleman the morning after the gathering she hosted! It was interesting to watch as it seemed to be spontaneous,wasn't really a big topic here though! Speculation pegged him as elvis' brother

Cheers cupid

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Interessante vedere se otteniamo un altro "suggerimento" che Masha ed Elvis sono solo due buoni amici con benefici 😊 ….

Elvis' change is incredible! The girl hinted at the possibility of "doing something" with him... Elvis replied: "You know I would eat you all, like in the past, but now I don't feel like it, also because I have a cold".

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Boing said:

Elvis' change is incredible! The girl hinted at the possibility of "doing something" with him... Elvis replied: "You know I would eat you all, like in the past, but now I don't feel like it, also because I have a cold".

Just games, Masha now does exactly the same with her visitor

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Her visitor is her gay friend from Germany, I guess, they hug as friends not click bait.

we see click bait every day between residents who wouldn't look at each other outside the cameras why should it be any different here

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

we see click bait every day between residents who wouldn't look at each other outside the cameras why should it be any different here

Because I don't remember Masha doing click bait shows.

• Like 1