Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

On 4/22/2023 at 7:05 AM, darkman said:

Tendrian que dejar a masha contratar a los nuevos inqulinos , seguro que lo hace mejor que las actuales relaciones publicas . En una semana 6 chicas diferentes desnudas , este apartamento gana mucho cuando masha viaja , ella esta mas vista que la torre eiffel .

Good evening everyone I'm Max and I'm new in the forum I've never written until today but now I would like to express my idea about Elvis and what I think about him I would like to congratulate Elvis this month he really made a great gift to masha bringing all these girls friends of Elvis and this house has been several times in the top cam Elvis has also entered the top cam without having to have sex simply living real life and as all the guests said a great Landlord managed the house very well he was very polite with cats he took care of it he invited in a month 9 girls friends his some English other Polish and Italian also a friend of his who fucked with his Polish friend compliments he was able to create a nice natural show this is the real real life cam le girls who more introverted who more shy was polite kind and precious for this house in this month really congratulations I have nothing to say I started watching RLC only thanks to him in these three four months has changed a lot his physical appearance is much more attractive he trains is much nicer and also I do not know if you have noticed even if he parties and drinks until 4 am in the morning anyway he gets up to go to work compliments to the guy kissed by the gentleman at the beginning when he arrived we all always appreciated him especially for his performances in bed like a horse his behavior always sweet and kind with masha and all the guests he always cooked clean and helped really much masha and was close to him in the hardest and darkest moments a really beautiful guy as they say golden

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Maxxx said:

Good evening everyone I'm Max and I'm new in the forum I've never written until today but now I would like to express my idea about Elvis and what I think about him I would like to congratulate Elvis this month he really made a great gift to masha bringing all these girls friends of Elvis and this house has been several times in the top cam Elvis has also entered the top cam without having to have sex simply living real life and as all the guests said a great Landlord managed the house very well he was very polite with cats he took care of it he invited in a month 9 girls friends his some English other Polish and Italian also a friend of his who fucked with his Polish friend compliments he was able to create a nice natural show this is the real real life cam le girls who more introverted who more shy was polite kind and precious for this house in this month really congratulations I have nothing to say I started watching RLC only thanks to him in these three four months has changed a lot his physical appearance is much more attractive he trains is much nicer and also I do not know if you have noticed even if he parties and drinks until 4 am in the morning anyway he gets up to go to work compliments to the guy kissed by the gentleman at the beginning when he arrived we all always appreciated him especially for his performances in bed like a horse his behavior always sweet and kind with masha and all the guests he always cooked clean and helped really much masha and was close to him in the hardest and darkest moments a really beautiful guy as they say golden

Thanks for your thoughts Maxxx aka Elvis 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3