Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

I wonder if Elvis will make a move on the brunette sitting next to him. She's the only one of the three guest girls who hasn't used the shower yet, if i'm not mistaken... So she might too prude for the cams. Or too smelly for sex. Or both.

Il y a 9 heures, Shinobi49 a dit :

Guest girls thinking taking a shower in the dark would prevent us to see them haha

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Maybe they just thought - correctly - we would see a bit less. The blonde was also hiding a bit less and showering longer, maybe because of the dark. Still, normal lighting would have been better for viewing. And one of the three didn't fall for that 'trick' unfortunately (the second brunette, with the - presumably - bigger breasts didn't shower at all, as far as I know. Or did she as well? Maybe the 1st time, which I missed)?

Still, I think it's a positive indication for girls of the newer generation that two out of three would rather be seen naked while showering (which by itself is not such a big deal: it's not like they were caught doing something naughty or sexual), than feeling smelly or sweaty. 🙂

I also like the trend of doing away with wearing bras (like the same two guest girls who showered).

• Upvote 1

I see Masha's friend who takes care of her apartment while she's gone has guests that spend the night again.

They are sleeping now, but was there anything to see earlier in the evening/night? When did they go to sleep? I ask so I have an idea when they will wake up & possibly take a shower.

51 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Veo que la amiga de Masha que cuida su apartamento mientras ella no está tiene invitados que pasan la noche otra vez.

Están durmiendo ahora, pero ¿había algo que ver más temprano en la tarde/noche? ¿Cuándo se fueron a dormir? Pregunto para tener una idea de cuándo se despertarán y posiblemente se ducharán.

Una de las chicas se ducho 01:00

• Thanks 1

il y a 1 minute, Shinobi49 a dit :

Grey dress girl, she seems pregnant to me

Is that the guest girl in the bedroom next to Masha's blonde friend? Or the one next to Elvis in the living room? (sorry, still NV cam, so can't discern dress colours yet)