Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

48 minutes ago, Drez83 said:

Ma Elvis ha scopato la ragazza che cura l'appartamento?

I use translator for you 
No Elvis dormiva sul divano, 
La ragazza che cura L'appartamento ha scopato con L'amico di Elvis che è venuto alla festa questa notte 
Elvis ha scopato circa 2 anni fa con la Guest polacca e credo ormai non abbia più voglia lo ha detto anche a masha  

4 minutes ago, Ross3 said:

I use translator for you 
No Elvis dormiva sul divano, 
La ragazza che cura L'appartamento ha scopato con L'amico di Elvis che è venuto alla festa questa notte 
Elvis ha scopato circa 2 anni fa con la Guest polacca e credo ormai non abbia più voglia lo ha detto anche a masha  

welcome to the forum

As was easily predicted 😂🤣 … Whoever ( female guest ) lays down on Masha’s bed , we already know that it is a matter of time before having sex .. And again , ONLY AT MASHA’S 😎😇

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, darkman said:

They can't clean that bathtub with a little salfuman (chloridic acid) I get sick just looking at it, it's as simple as pouring salfuman and all that rusty grime goes away.

Would be better to use Phosphoric acid, it is a safe acid, Salfuman (Hdrochloric) is very dangerous

7 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

not many posts about the flat sitter. isnt she getting up to much. wheres elvis?

She had sex with the older gentleman the morning after the gathering she hosted! It was interesting to watch as it seemed to be spontaneous,wasn't really a big topic here though! Speculation pegged him as elvis' brother

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Ha fatto sesso con il signore più anziano la mattina dopo il raduno che ha ospitato! È stato interessante da guardare perché sembrava essere spontaneo, ma non era davvero un grande argomento qui! La speculazione lo ha identificato come il fratello di Elvis

It wasn't speculation! I understand Italian very well and also the Roman dialect.

5 minutes ago, Boing said:

It wasn't speculation! I understand Italian very well and also the Roman dialect.

Ok,thanks for confirming....do you remember what the girl masha and elvis had the threesome with was arguing about the time she woke up to them having sex???

• Upvote 1