Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Elli has a look on her face that says 'why the fuck this fat slob doesn't come to bed so I can go get some dick in the lr' lol ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

Yea she actually looked mad and very disappointed. Maybe she can them both drunk while he is there and then she can tease the shit out of both of them.... need to see a threesome with two guys having thier way with every square inch of her tight little body.ย 

That would make her show us the intoxicating smile and make her completely satisfied sexually for once.

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Interesting how happy Elli is when her female friend arrived.

Elli needs to tell that dyke to take a hike! Let's get some action going,it's been a while since we've seen her and 'bf' together โคย 

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Interesting how happy Elli is when her female friend arrived.

Yes , you are very right , it is like she has an incredible amount of admiration and respect for this friend , it is like her whole world changes being next to her . It might be that sheโ€™s the one who knows all about her life , her best friend perhaps ..ย 

lol I always thought the friend was a sister of Vencel guess not

mmmm, I wonder which of the two will leave first lol

she must be in a whirlwind of wanting being in the middle

of course, I could be sssooooo wrong to, lol

Late personal care for Elli .. letโ€™s see if it is just a coincidence ( most probably ) or some preparation for her male friend ( however , past experience shows that they do the most the day - better say night - before he departs ) โ€ฆย 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Late personal care for Elli .. letโ€™s see if it is just a coincidence ( most probably ) or some preparation for her male friend ( however , past experience shows that they do the most the day - better say night - before he departs ) โ€ฆย 

what male friend you mean female friend ๐Ÿค”ย 

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

what male friend you mean female friend ๐Ÿค”ย 

The guy with who she has โ€œ undercover business โ€œ is in town , thatโ€™s why the post .ย 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

The guy with who she has โ€œ undercover business โ€œ is in town , thatโ€™s why the post .ย 

isn't she sleeping next to vencel also I thought the tease thing was between her & the female guest ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

isn't she sleeping next to vencel also I thought the tease thing was between her & the female guest ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Nah, go back to well before the female guest, Peater is a regular visitor, they snuggle under a blanket on the couch pretending to watcha movie while Vencel is asleep in the bedroom

ย