B5 General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

13 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am happy for Wednesday & Wayne and Congratulations to them on their engagement. I whish them a happy life together.

I have a question and I think some people on here would say that is none of  my business.  I don't know for how long Wednesday & Wayne have been together before they announced their engagement and the question is whether this event will motivate Timur & Tereza to announce their engagement too.  My understanding is that they are boyfriend/girlfriend for many years and I am wondering why they have not taken their relationship to the next level yet.

Also, I have a comment about Anthony.  It seems that he spent most of the party's time tonight talking to Zara while Gloria is around. I guess he has a tough decision to make to be either with Gloria or Zara. To be honest, both of them are nice girls and each one of them will be a good keeper in any relationship.

Zara is a lost case and waste of energy…the other is none of our business 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let me be the BAD PERSON again because that’s how I am called when i speak negative about them … WHO ? Who are the ones missing ? YES , that’s right …. NELLY AND BOGDAN ( I guess Daniel appearing again after an incredible long time has a better gravity than for them to attend this gathering - it seems everyone was invited ) … at the same level I put Aziza … AS FOR LARA AND LIZA , THE FINAL NAIL showing that they DON’T GIVE A FUCK and they have their own agenda … I think it is more than clear with the arrival of Ashley , Gloria and Ari , how the dynamics are formed .. Azura also belongs to the Harley / Ulyana camp and that’s why the absence ( Harley and Ulyana keep on making me think that they want nothing to do with the Nelly / Bogdan circle ) .. Anyway , it is always better to have a clue than the strange things we had some hours ago when the 3 girls were in B7 .. And of course , nice to see Polya of course ( Lilith makes again more than when she was a tenant but whatever ) 

I liked the bates Lilith had in b4, not to forget when she had sex with that girl, who was it again? I forgot. Imo. she have done more than certain others.

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ashley and Dylan's...😏

That will be a blast engagement party and they invite all RLC's participants ☺️  They will celebrate it with a big orgy in B4's swimming pool and Ari will be their third wheel 🤪 🤭  

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

To be fair DD, I think Aziza is sick tonight. I saw Azura trying to feel her forehead to see if she has a fever and also Aziza was putting her hand on her stomach and she looks like she is in some pain.

I apologize for Aziza as I didn’t see this and THANK YOU on correcting me on that , totally then understandable . To be fair also , it looked kind of weird Aziza being “ out and away “ of that as she’s now 9 out of 10 times with the others , so , that was a really good explanation 😇