Martina & Alberto - 2023 #3

Noldus

Well I think you're exaggerating a bit. I don't always feel like cleaning the apartment either. Other RLC apartments  have a cleaning lady and except of Leora who often uses her cleaning to give the viewers a good show I haven't seen many of the other girls cleaning a lot.

But for yure Alberto cleans a lot and also does a lot of homework...Many women dream of a man with such a quality.

Good to hear that you keep your appartment always clean, you have my respect.  👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Elle s'est barrée à minuit comme d'habitude ( même un peu tard cette fois ci ) et elle vie SA VIE comme d'habitude ...

She was back this morning. She changed, got ready and talked to Alberto, then she left. So nothing special...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Nun, ich glaube, du übertreibst ein bisschen. Ich habe auch nicht immer Lust, die Wohnung zu putzen. Andere RLC-Wohnungen haben eine Putzfrau und außer Leora, die oft ihre Reinigung benutzt, um den Zuschauern eine gute Show zu bieten, habe ich nicht viele der anderen Mädchen gesehen, die viel putzen.

Aber natürlich putzt Alberto viel und macht auch viele Hausaufgaben... Viele Frauen träumen von einem Mann mit solch einer Qualität.

Schön zu hören, dass Sie Ihre Wohnung immer sauber halten, Sie haben meinen Respekt.  👍

Ich bekomme die Namen der Mädchen nicht alle zusammen. Viele machen aber wenigstens die Küche u. das Bad wieder sauber wenn sie es benutzt haben. Martina ist in dieser Richtung einfach eine Schlampe. 😞

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Ich bekomme die Namen der Mädchen nicht alle zusammen. Viele machen aber wenigstens die Küche u. das Bad wieder sauber wenn sie es benutzt haben. Martina ist in dieser Richtung einfach eine Schlampe. 😞

If you want to call her a bitch because of the topic, well everyone has his own idea. But those who have been watching the apartment for a while know that she is also cleaning, washing etc....🤷‍♂️ but perhaps Alberto is more used to do it since he has nearly spent two years at home doing so.😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, kylian13579 said:

where is martina

Gone as usual I think she's not part of the project anymore maybe the other girl can come back so Alberto isn't so alone, Martina is rarely there and if you see her sleeping or on the phone maybe they will split

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Gone as usual I think she's not part of the project anymore maybe the other girl can come back so Alberto isn't so alone, Martina is rarely there and if you see her sleeping or on the phone maybe they will split

She could not have went very far.  She's home now.