Pete1960

It was a beautiful night 

Paul exit In the gym 

In Malia's room 

Leora With panties and red bra on laptop and phone 

Starting by petting the trigger 

Masturbation With the new Mr white 

Strong Orgasm with Mr White 

In the bathroom washing the white Mr in the sink and the kitten in the sink with his leg in the machine  

Paul At home with your girls In Malia's room 

Playing with Eva 

Eat 

Ironing in living room with red bra and panties and sexy white robe 

Watch TV

To sleep 

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

ddhm I try to be understanding of your comments but you preach way too much. Serious, you act like you know better than anyone what the paths of the lives of all these people should be. Meanwhile, you have your dick in your hand like the rest of us.

Trying to be polite, but it gets difficult.

I don’t preach or whatever , simply and always  saying what I have in mind , I am a southern guy and I have passion and flame in my writing and I don’t use diplomacy when things that I have in mind need to be written . 

Everything I write , i always justify , whoever believes different , here’s the forum to discuss it nice and peacefully . 

I don’t have the dick in my hand as real life still offers me fun , whenever I have time , I am a very active forum member like now , when not , I simply observe more than writing . I love socializing and communication , doing it with people all over the world with different mentality and whatever growing up / living life attitude , is a gift to have and trying to engage in that . Pure and simple . 

It is always polite when you respect an opinion despite disagreeing .

• Like 1

il y a 18 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Content de te revoir@Anode. Excellent post et observations. C'est exactement comme ça que je le vois aussi. Paul n'apporte rien au jeu, Leora ou RLC. Il a un tour gratuit total. Oui, nous pouvons être jaloux de Paul qu'il ait la chance d'être une personne "ne rien faire" tout en appréciant une femme magnifique, mais cela me dépasse de la façon dont Leora peut accepter une pauvre excuse inutile d'un homme. Malheureusement, les fils de Leora sont croisés (mauvais décideur).

Bonjour Dougiestyle4u ,

Content de te de revoir aussi ,je ne peu être jaloux de Paul a tu vue dans l’état qu'il est ,il a du être fini a l’urine

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

ddhm I try to be understanding of your comments but you preach way too much. Serious, you act like you know better than anyone what the paths of the lives of all these people should be. Meanwhile, you have your dick in your hand like the rest of us.

Trying to be polite, but it gets difficult.

He always speaks for others and thinks he's the smartest of all, that's his worst flaw. I certainly don't dream of telling tenants how they should live "in my opinion". If in B4 they prefer to organize parties every day, good for them but after a while they are monotonous exactly like "Leora's boring life". 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Perhaps some of you were not here. But I remember what happened when some of us ganged up on Paul those years ago.

I was one of them but on xcamfan. When I joined camcaps it was only Leora in Prague. Probably the only good thing or positive observation that I will give Paul credit for - he provides the creamy milk (cum) for Leora to lick, taste and swallow. I like when she smacks her lips for the enjoyment of receiving Paul's cum. When I first saw a closeup video of Leora devouring Paul's cum load I thought I was having a heart attack with my heart beating fast and my cock rock hard and ready to explode. What a beautiful site of our precious Leora thoroughly enjoying Paul's cum. Any cum swallowing woman is damn right in my books. Would love to see her enjoying cum from other guys and tasting and swallowing other girl's juices and even squirts. Leora can do so much more but Paul holds her back.

Imagine Paul being a cuckhold partner? When it comes to sex Paul is emotionless and unimaginative. If Paul had to watch Leora having sex with another man he would more than likely go ballistic again.

WHAT IS CUCKOLDING?

Cuckholding is the act in which a man or woman enjoys watching their partner having sex with another person 

The word 'cuckold' is based on the cuckoo bird, which disguises its eggs in other birds' nests and leaves them to take care of the hatchlings.

Traditionally, a 'cuckold' described the husband of an adulterous wife, and it was designed to be a humiliating label.

According to research 58 per cent of men and one in three women have fantasised about cuckolding.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Anode said:

Paul est dans RLC par accident a la demande de Leora qui doit le regrettée maintenant ,il s'emmerde sur ce site ou il n'a rien a y faire et ou il ne sait rien faire que de braillé Leora

It's these comments like that make me laugh.

"Leora regrets it", where exactly? Exactly when did you hear that Leora would regret it? I don't think so, it might be that I'm not on RLC all day, but Leora doesn't seem regretful to me at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Ce sont ces commentaires comme ça qui me font rire.

"Leora le regrette", où exactement ? Quand exactement avez-vous entendu dire que Leora le regretterait ? Je ne pense pas, il se peut que je ne sois pas sur RLC toute la journée, mais Leora ne me semble pas du tout regrettable.

Bonjour Brokk ,

Quand on voie se que Leora a fait pour que Paul vienne a Prague ,et le résultat de son grand amour elle a de quoi regretter pas étonnant qu'il se sois fait jeté par la seconde compagne en Russie et Leora devrait en faire autant

12 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I was one of them but on xcamfan. When I joined camcaps it was only Leora in Prague. Probably the only good thing or positive observation that I will give Paul credit for - he provides the creamy milk (cum) for Leora to lick, taste and swallow. I like when she smacks her lips for the enjoyment of receiving Paul's cum. When I first saw a closeup video of Leora devouring Paul's cum load I thought I was having a heart attack with my heart beating fast and my cock rock hard and ready to explode. What a beautiful site of our precious Leora thoroughly enjoying Paul's cum. Any cum swallowing woman is damn right in my books. Would love to see her enjoying cum from other guys and tasting and swallowing other girl's juices and even squirts. Leora can do so much more but Paul holds her back.

Imagine Paul being a cuckhold partner? When it comes to sex Paul is emotionless and unimaginative. If Paul had to watch Leora having sex with another man he would more than likely go ballistic again.

WHAT IS CUCKOLDING?

Cuckholding is the act in which a man or woman enjoys watching their partner having sex with another person 

The word 'cuckold' is based on the cuckoo bird, which disguises its eggs in other birds' nests and leaves them to take care of the hatchlings.

Traditionally, a 'cuckold' described the husband of an adulterous wife, and it was designed to be a humiliating label.

According to research 58 per cent of men and one in three women have fantasised about cuckolding.

Dougie I'd rather have a wank to what you write than wait for leora been gang banged by all of us, then again can I go first but not last

• Haha 3