B2 - General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

Dear RLC, if the situation were right, I might even consider renewing my subscription, but I see that you're trying hard not to make me do it, bringing up a zombie like Samson, I don't think it's the right choice

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Dear RLC, if the situation were right, I might even consider renewing my subscription, but I see that you're trying hard not to make me do it, bringing up a zombie like Samson, I don't think it's the right choice

with desperation comes poor decisions!

so i can see by the lack of comments generated during the neanderthals visit, that there wasn't any sex from ari and him.  this proves that what happened in b5 was all for show with ari picking an ex-participant to score bonus points with.  there is absolutely no interest between them other than their job!

il y a 40 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

so i can see by the lack of comments generated during the neanderthals visit, that there wasn't any sex from ari and him.  this proves that what happened in b5 was all for show with ari picking an ex-participant to score bonus points with.  there is absolutely no interest between them other than their job!

there must be some other reason (period?) if a man does not have sex with a nice girl like Ari (knowing that they both enjoy sex) after massaging and spending so much time naked together; this is not an old couple, they are young and full of stamina and hormones!

... not physically possible 🧐

6 minutes ago, Slow said:

there must be some other reason (period?) if a man does not have sex with a nice girl like Ari (knowing that they both enjoy sex) after massaging and spending so much time naked together; this is not an old couple, they are young and full of stamina and hormones!

... not physically possible 🧐

i still maintain that there is no attraction between her and that beast other than putting on a show to satisfy their job obligations.

• Upvote 1