B2 - General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

Let’s see if we gonna get a “ get to know B1/B2 “ tenants in a theme party later tonight … And if more additions apart from Anthony will be participating .. one thing is for sure , the roof will be seeing some of the people who will be joining for a loooooong time 😄

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Can't wait to watch Ari in action ... 

She will be fun , totally free spirited girl , let’s say that it would be great if she was in the villas with all that’s happening there now but then , imagine if she wasn’t in B2 … pfff . The problem is that I don’t know if Anthony will be able to provide the “ much expected “ fun , not the ideal partner i believe for her ..But better than nothing 😁

P.S . We can blame him for whatever , but Anthony is on fire and the girls seem to like him being around and having no problems flirting with anyone .. let’s see if his next “ invitation “ will be B1 as for me it is clear that he is in a way “ summoned “ in Barcelona to create moments … 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

She will be fun , totally free spirited girl , let’s say that it would be great if she was in the villas with all that’s happening there now but then , imagine if she wasn’t in B2 … pfff . The problem is that I don’t know if Anthony will be able to provide the “ much expected “ fun , not the ideal partner i believe for her ..But better than nothing 😁

P.S . We can blame him for whatever , but Anthony is on fire and the girls seem to like him being around and having no problems flirting with anyone .. let’s see if his next “ invitation “ will be B1 as for me it is clear that he is in a way “ summoned “ in Barcelona to create moments … 

you are really lost

• Haha 1

Hats off and a big bow down to amazing Ari with the “ new “ wall poster of the ONE AND ONLY Margot Robbie and the incredible Harley Quinn character , very easy to reveal so much more of what she likes , enjoys and has fun of … I can only wait and imagine incredible things by her … It is just that it has to be with Anthony 😔 who i hope he doesn’t drag her into stupidities when it is more than certain that this girl has so much to show and give .. Ari , fantastic 🤗😈😈👏