B2 - General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

12 hours ago, Alladino said:

With you, one can clearly read your jealousy between the lines. 😂 Well, at least with the costume, you could admit that it kind of serves its purpose if you can't take it seriously, right?

What is always a pity about GoV is that there are no real guests. Ultimately, it is almost only the residents themself who meet each other again and again at alternating locations. That's a shame, because with only two single guys, the hit rate is far too low. 

you're right, who isn't jealous of that prick Anthony

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, kris66 said:

Are you well in your head? Jealous?  That does not even deserve a serious anwer but a LMAO!

the word jealous is often used here but I wonder why you would be jealous, we all know what kind of girls these are so if you have the money for it you can rent girls many times nicer than here

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the word jealous is often used here but I wonder why you would be jealous, we all know what kind of girls these are so if you have the money for it you can rent girls many times nicer than here

I guess, the word is often used here because some show obvious signs of jealousy. 

That is ultimately the reason why for every guy who enters one of these appartments, there is always someone who badmouths him. This then leads to such oddities that someone seriously describes the look of the costume as ridiculous at a costume party, completely ignoring the fact that this was certainly the intended goal of the costume. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Some people in these forums throw around the word "jealous" as they got no other intelligent arguments.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

I guess, the word is often used here because some show obvious signs of jealousy. 

That is ultimately the reason why for every guy who enters one of these appartments, there is always someone who badmouths him. This then leads to such oddities that someone seriously describes the look of the costume as ridiculous at a costume party, completely ignoring the fact that this was certainly the intended goal of the costume. 😂

And some guys show obvious signs of idiocracy!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Jealousy is really polite … Thor , what this  pure guy was characterized because ( like Bruno but even better ) he fucked the “ everybody loves Holly “ like a champ and like she has never been fucked before and he is now a great boyfriend and a wonderful relationship . Samson who was really working his body to look great and the facial expressions was the thing that disturbed the audience … Now we have Dylan that he fucks and doesn’t care like he needs to be Prince Charm and come on a white horse , flowers and decent behavior… and then , Timur , poor Timur , he simply doesn’t want to share his incredible girlfriend and he is a loser .. Wayne has a mustache in the year 2023 and his girlfriend abandoned him for 1 night , another loser .. And before , Lucian who denied all to be brought on cameras by his girlfriend but he enjoyed being licked by Kim , ohh , what an asshole … ALL THESE MEN they have been / they are enjoying , people are difficult nowadays to accept that others are simply better or they are just guys who can do things easier for a variety of reasons .. and when males can do better that any of us Don Juans and Casanovas and Brad Pit / Leonardo Di Caprio / George Clooney / Bradley Cooper clowns that we are because we can offer more , fuck better , dance better , drink better , behave better and be the Knights shining in our armor , well , Welcome to the Jealousy World 😂🤣