B1 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

I already like her current sleeveless open shirt a lot more than the pink nightshirt though. 😉

Hopefully I was mistaken, and things will turn out right in the end.

Edit: she's on her phone... I hope she's not reading this chat now, lol... Or, on the other hand, maybe she should...

58 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Under the covers (at least with the best parts covered, though obviously unclothed). And she is more careful when slipping into / out of her nightshirt than she used to be.

She is probably used to always sleeping naked, and can't sleep well with clothes (just like me). That may be the only reason we get to see her somewhat naked, but usually with the best bits covered. It's really down to hoping for a (very) quick flash now and then.

As for Valerya: she seems to be a totally hopeless case. But even if she showed more, I'd not be all that attracted to her. Shantal is a lot more interesting, but also more frustrating to watch, for that very reason...

Edit: and now I missed her changing clothes because I was typing here, aargh! Did I miss anything interesting? 

i doubt it

1 minute ago, mkm2222 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Mariam is talking about the last night,  wish  i could understand
the only thing i understood is " " prostitutka ""

You need to copy this link, not the one in your browser's address bar.

image.thumb.png.0c5af1be4f11eaf55ed5b59bb1a792f3.png

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

I already like her current sleeveless open shirt a lot more than the pink nightshirt though. 😉

Hopefully I was mistaken, and things will turn out right in the end.

Edit: she's on her phone... I hope she's not reading this chat now, lol... Or, on the other hand, maybe she should...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

😉

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1