B1 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think it's going to be the famous "he who wants everything ends up losing even the few". on it for the viewers - in front of the cameras ... but at the same time deceiving the guys, not informing them about the cameras, and that led to today's chaos ) . 

I would be very surprised if they continued but it is RLC and since there was no violence maybe they will survive.. But as many very wisely say it can also cause problems for the sweet and beautiful Shantal. 

The two girls are the way they are and will definitely not change either...they just can't help themselves.

So anything but being thrown out would be pointless..the two out immediately and two new  girls in their place, which would also go better with Shantal.She is completely isolated in the house ...

That would be the correct solution to the problem. 

13 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Finally Shantel give up and now is taking a shower with full lights on.

Hopefully she will continue this way, but I have a feeling she will use the ring light again next time she takes a shower when the other girls arent home.

Lucky, I think, for Shantal that she was away for the evening and managed to stay out of it, it was awkward end to the evening, to say the least ... 😬 Could have been very awkward for her if she had been in the apt imo.

10 minutes ago, BobKS said:

The two girls are the way they are and will definitely not change either...they just can't help themselves.

So anything but being thrown out would be pointless..the two out immediately and two new  girls in their place, which would also go better with Shantal.She is completely isolated in the house ...

That would be the correct solution to the problem. 

I saw her talk with them today, it seemed better. But agree they dont do much together and she stays mostly in her room.

Reading some posts and seeing that the cameras were INDEED mentioned , I don’t think then that it will be a major issue . The footage was deleted for possible “ privacy “ reasons if it was going really “ deep searching “ with the guy . We know that RLC - especially in Barcelona - tries to keep any police involvement away from troubles and I think there’s nothing currently  that they could blame them since the footage is officially deleted . It remains to be seen if we see any similar incidents or the girls will be notified never to take such a risk , otherwise they will be kicked out . Regardless anything that happened , we can for sure say that this was a definitely REAL LIFE incident for whoever had the chance to watch it . 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Reading some posts and seeing that the cameras were INDEED mentioned , I don’t think then that it will be a major issue . The footage was deleted for possible “ privacy “ reasons if it was going really “ deep searching “ with the guy . We know that RLC - especially in Barcelona - tries to keep any police involvement away from troubles and I think there’s nothing currently  that they could blame them since the footage is officially deleted . It remains to be seen if we see any similar incidents or the girls will be notified never to take such a risk , otherwise they will be kicked out . Regardless anything that happened , we can for sure say that this was a definitely REAL LIFE incident for whoever had the chance to watch it . 

Nice that they have the shill to defend them.

• Upvote 1