B1 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

With the replay being officially “ DEAD “, it is clear that RLC was monitoring this and I think by the weekend , both girls will be gone .. except if they get one last chance but all these will never ever happen again … The replay cut is understandable in this situation . 

12 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

The funny thing is, they're not even all that pretty. Certainly not bad looking, esp Mariam, but no sex appeal, no sensuality. Their demeanor & expressions are extremely superficial. Especially compared to their gorgeous housemate Shantal.

Again … who we had last year at this time … And what’s going on this year … 

4 minutes ago, misterme said:

c2320-0040 vanished all of his visit I would guess?

Yep all gone, he didnt want his face to be seen so I understand why they removed it, also the talk about police is not good for them so better to remove.

• Thanks 1

I think it is going to be the famous “ whoever wants it all , in the end loses even the few “ .. the girls had a chance for free rent , monthly income but they have been greedy ( at least they did it - and kudos on that for the viewers - in front of the cameras … but at the same time be fooling the guys of not informing them about the cameras and this is what led to today’s chaos ) . 

I would be much surprised if they continue but it is RLC and since there was no violence , maybe they will survive .. But as many very wisely say , this can cause also problems for sweet and beautiful Shantal . 

10 minutes ago, misterme said:

We cannot check this now but I recall they spoke about the Kitchen cam, was a bit of banter about it when he first arrived, but later he seemed to freak out about all the cams before it all turned sour?

She mentioned the cams and then he noticed the cams in the LR. He freaked out when she said it was for a TV Show. He said that people know him so he couldn't be seen.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1