B1 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

Just now, Epikouros said:

I pity Shantal having to share an apartment with these two, and maybe getting caught up in their shenanigans...

If I had the opportunity to contact her i would tell her to watch out for the wallet...and also to watch her back from these two.

• Upvote 3

He told in the hall way that he is a peacefull man and not want to fight, but they pulled a ripp-off on him and he wants money back (sound from the kitchen mic). I will not be surprices if this is not the end for tonight. Maybe the police will show up, or B1 will go off-line 

The funny thing is, they're not even all that pretty. Certainly not bad looking, esp Mariam, but no sex appeal, no sensuality. Their demeanor & expressions are extremely superficial. Especially compared to their gorgeous housemate Shantal.

Just now, jantje1967 said:

He told in the hall way that he is a peacefull man and not want to fight, but they pulled a ripp-off on him and he wants money back (sound from the kitchen mic). I will not be surprices if this is not the end for tonight. Maybe the police will show up, or B1 will go off-line 

At this point i hope so, he's going to be a jerk to have fallen into the arms of these girls but no one deserves to be robbed and treated like this.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

RLC's management should warn these two girls to not do something like that again.

Otherwise, RLC will deserve to get in the hot water with the police.

RLC management should kick them out.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

The problem is, Shantal might get in trouble too because of all of this... Even though she wasn't even there.

Actually, I wonder how she would have reacted, had she been there...

Was just thinking about that myself how she would have reacted if she had been there, hopefully she is not like them.