B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

Because RLC took B1 offline, I do not think they will reopen it too soon again. Maybe they don't have the backup to restock the apartment shortly. 

In my opinion, a solution could be to send Ulyana and Harley to B1 and adding Fior or the other guest girls, who is in B10 at this moment.

But what happens then with the newly opened B10? It might be easier to find a new couple or 2 veteran girls to restock B10, than to find 3 new girls for B1. 

It hasn't been very long.  Why don't we let RLC do their thing...we were all surprised at the large volume of tenants that showed up before.  We don't have any knowledge of the RLC strategy or who they can recruit.  

So many of us have guessed incorrectly about the future of the apartments.  Let's hope they keep Shantal, because I feel that she has a lot of potential.

Just Sayin'

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Da RLC B1 offline genommen hat, glaube ich nicht, dass sie es zu früh wieder öffnen werden. Vielleicht haben sie nicht die Reserve, um die Wohnung in Kürze wieder aufzufüllen. 

Meiner Meinung nach könnte eine Lösung darin bestehen, Ulyana und Harley zu B1 zu schicken und Fior oder die anderen Gastmädchen hinzuzufügen, die derzeit in B10 sind.

Aber was passiert dann mit dem neu eröffneten B10? Es könnte einfacher sein, ein neues Paar oder zwei erfahrene Mädchen zu finden, um B10 aufzufüllen, als drei neue Mädchen für B1 zu finden. 

Ein kluger und richtiger Kommentar ! Ulyana und Harley sind jetzt ziemlich isoliert. Sie waren immer am Besten wenn sie mit anderen Mädchen interagieren konnten. Andererseits ist eine eigene Wohnung oft Gold wert und man kann sich wesentlich freier und ungezwungener bewegen . Man macht einfach die Wohnungstüre zu und gut ist es !. Die Idee mit Fior ist  nicht so zielführend. Ich glaube nicht daß es noch einmal zu solchen Aktionen zwischen ihr und Ulyana kommen würde. Ulyana ist älter und wie mir scheint auch reifer geworden und nicht mehr das Mädchen das Fior einfach einmal so nebenbei vernaschen konnte. Und wenn sie einen Freund hat der Ulyana nicht so gerne vor der Kamera agieren sehen will oder selbst nicht vor die Kameras will fällt das so wie so aus. B 10 wäre etwas für zwei Lesben die ein anderes Kaliber darstellen als die beiden die man jetzt erleben oder auch nicht erleben kann. Und dann weiß man ja auch nicht welche Pläne RLC im Weiteren mit Ulyana und Harley hat.

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

Anyone care to speculate if/when B1 will reopen?

And if/when Shantal will be back? (In B1 or somewhere else?)

Fuck Shantal…she deserves to go down with the ship, they should not bring her back to the other apartments 

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

They could also let Shantal enjoy B1 on her own (and maybe they do, but then why no cams?), until they find suitable housemates for her?

I don't They would not let her live there on her own, There was a time when three girls lived there and two moved out, they would not let Radi live there on her own, she was moved to B4. I think Shantal will live there off cam until they find two new girls, then it will be back on line. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 23 minutes, jetlag8 a dit :

I don't They would not let her live there on her own, There was a time when three girls lived there and two moved out, they would not let Radi live there on her own, she was moved to B4. I think Shantal will live there off cam until they find two new girls, then it will be back on line. 

But then, what would they have to lose by turning the cams back on?...

I'm afraid Shantal got somewhat "traumatised" by the screwup of her ex-housemates, and now they're trying to convince her to come back on cam... Or maybe they're giving her some "recovering" time off cam to come to terms with the past events, hoping she will be willing to join again after a while?...

• Upvote 1