B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

People should listen to ddhm when he judges the girls … Spot on with Ashley after 2-3 minutes , spot on with Sambuka today only by one minute .. A good friend spotted Ari also and I agreed … I think some things are so obvious , B1 is ALIVE again 😇

so you have a nose for cheap girls... congratulations then

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

so you have a nose for cheap girls... congratulations then

I have a nose for people who simply see life as fun and with a smile and want to enjoy  it and experience it with the craziness and madness of their age before slowly growing and needing to take decisions . If you call people who know how to enjoy life and not giving a shit cheap , it is your opinion and I disagree with you . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ddhm said:

I have a nose for people who simply see life as fun and with a smile and want to enjoy  it and experience it with the craziness and madness of their age before slowly growing and needing to take decisions . If you call people who know how to enjoy life and not giving a shit cheap , it is your opinion and I disagree with you . 

the last time Megan was there she only got out of bed to go out the door so we have to wait and see for that joy in life

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

From my observation, I think that Sambuka will be an easy target for Dylan if they will ever meet 😉

Megan too - she likes stallones 😉 
Let's see what her new bf looks like 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

From my observation, I think that Sambuka will be an easy target for Dylan if they will ever meet 😉

absolutely but I don't think Dylan is staying that long

Just now, badboylovesgirls said:

He has two targets already , I think Sambuka must have also kind of Italian ties to something or someone like Megan .. let’s predict already a nice threesome with Megan / Sambuka / Dylan 😉 It only now depends if this coming weekend Megan and Sambuka visit the villas for introduction to the rest , Megan cooking 😄 and of course , seeing a socializing unlike Lara / Liza / Severina and Mariam who don’t / didn’t even bother getting to know the others . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

My understanding is that Megan speaks some Italian so Dylan will be happy because he will finally find someone to talk to in Italian. 

Some guys here have Dylan so deep in their brains that I think they'd rather have him in something else

• Upvote 3