B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

Some guys here are jealous of Dylan because 1)they've never seen as much action in their life as he has in the month he's been here,2)wish their dick was at least HALF the size of his 😆 

• Like 1

Conclusion of the day .. RLC took just two weeks to correct the MISTAKE they did with the two previous girls and they seem to have corrected it in an intensive way .. NOW , it only remains to correct the mistake they have in B2 with the two Ls and then we can be talking for one of the most promising revivals concerning tenants and their chemistry since for sure before Covid hits the world and changed things . 

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Some guys here are jealous of Dylan because 1)they've never seen as much action in their life as he has in the month he's been here,2)wish their dick was at least HALF the size of his 😆 

👏👏👏👏

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They're 🙂 

I mean they are friends off RLC's cams because my understanding is that they have never been on RLC at the same time.

It is opposite to the friendship between Megan and Holly who became friends because they met on RLC and unfortunately they stopped communicating a lot in the last few weeks of their last RLC's participation.  

21 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I mean they are friends off RLC's cams because my understanding is that they have never been on RLC at the same time.

It is opposite to the friendship between Megan and Holly who became friends because they met on RLC and unfortunately they stopped communicating a lot in the last few weeks of their last RLC's participation.  

Outside RLC - yes
Yana and Ricky were in B3 in autumn 2017 and Megan was not here then

• Like 2