B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

Sambuka has certainly made a statement of intent; very nice. Nice to see Megan back again as well, only downside is there’s a big risk there will be a stream of former so called bf’s streaming through the door 😩 much nicer for me if they just entertain themselves with each other 🤞🤪

• Upvote 2

Can we assume that Megan, Yana, and Sambuca all arrived from Italy?  If so, maybe there will be a continuing pipeline of participants from Italy

I am now wondering whether RLC will be opening another apartment in Barcelona in a few weeks.. Guests sleeping over in U&H's apartment, and in Azura's room.  And IMO, Megan was rushed to Barcelona early, because two girls left the project prematurely. 

20 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will stand with my opinion of not the best performances and kind of lack of passion for these two stunning girls . Maybe I set the bar really high when there are girls like Ulyana at the moment , Tani ( I think this woman is an incredible know how with sex ) , Ashley , Gloria also knows what she’s doing , I was also really impressed with Azura . 

I never said that I doubts her as tenant , in my humble opinion she’s just kind of “ cold “ but that’s how it goes with me and obviously nothing bad mouthing for this girl . We will see when she gets the Dulan treatment how she will be 😁😆😉😏

wrong wrong wrong ...  she did it ALL and had this social skill of bringing people together for god parties  and every kind of sex ... multi partners in 3, 5 somes , people talk about The few conquests that lesbian ?? Taylor,, had   Meghan had almost every girl in RLC  some way or another  

Ashley Gloria ??? a little bit of sex and dropped off to who are they now  ( Megan ruled for years )  Uly and Tani are their own persons but more solo minded girls , no where near the high social and sexual promiscuity that Megan created 

I won't waste anymore time with your horse blinders opinions 

• Upvote 1