B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

People should listen to ddhm when he judges the girls … Spot on with Ashley after 2-3 minutes , spot on with Sambuka today only by one minute .. A good friend spotted Ari also and I agreed … I think some things are so obvious , B1 is ALIVE again 😇

once your MAGNIFICENT EGO  Unswells ... we notice you predict shit about EVERY girl and their potential  so you can now come on later  and say  Listen to the great OZ   ooops the great Douche... DDHM 

• Upvote 7

22 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

megan has gotten  real fit and is looking hot in this bikini... 

She has lost her boobs in a way with the weight loss 

49 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

once your MAGNIFICENT EGO  Unswells ... we notice you predict shit about EVERY girl and their potential  so you can now come on later  and say  Listen to the great OZ   ooops the great Douche... DDHM 

Sometimes I have been completely wrong , but I had to cheer myself up as RLC 2.0 works great with predictions and thoughts .. even Harley and Ulyana joined that they were a wish .. the rest has been predictions that proved right and it’s fun to make my self praising , I don’t think I harm anyone or insulting with that .. others predict or ARE SURE that tenants duck outside , at least what I say it is a cameras proof 😆😆

1 hour ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

wrong wrong wrong ...  she did it ALL and had this social skill of bringing people together for god parties  and every kind of sex ... multi partners in 3, 5 somes , people talk about The few conquests that lesbian ?? Taylor,, had   Meghan had almost every girl in RLC  some way or another  

Ashley Gloria ??? a little bit of sex and dropped off to who are they now  ( Megan ruled for years )  Uly and Tani are their own persons but more solo minded girls , no where near the high social and sexual promiscuity that Megan created 

I won't waste anymore time with your horse blinders opinions 

Your opinions vs.mine , I don’t understand why should be a problem with that , all fine 😊