B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

RLC can't handle the amount of people checking out the new girl.

Thats how you know people are watching...server fucks up every time any significant volume of people start watching.  It never slowed down this past year of longer.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Yes, I remember her now. She was roommate with Zhanna.and Serafima. 

So, now we know that Yana was initially referred by Megan and Megan used her influence to bring her friend back, OR RLC was in tough situation after kicking Mariam and Severina out and they are trying to fool us now by changing Yana's name. 

I like Yana or Sambuka but I don't understand what is the REASON for RLC to change her name. IS RLC trying to hide the bad decision that they made when they kicked about 10 girls or so in one day in April ??!!

no big deal worth thinking about ..  it's like fashion with women ..change their hairstyle, . their shoes  hey lets try Sambuca this month 

already pages of RLC conspiracy over a name change ..  just show us the tits !!! 

il y a 1 minute, Not Frank Zabba a dit :

no big deal worth thinking about ..  it's like fashion with women ..change their hairstyle, . their shoes  hey lets try Sambuca this month 

already pages of RLC conspiracy over a name change ..  just show us the tits !!! 

There is no name change. Yana is probably just a guest at the moment. Megan and Sambuka are accounted for.

• Like 1

It seems that Megan will share the room with her friend Yana and I think this will be temporary to fill B1 after the sudden departure of the 2 gold diggers.

Megan & Yana will probably move to B4 if Dana & Zara will be leaving soon because this B1's bedroom is too small for two girls. 

So, this tells us that RLC made a stupid mistake when they let almost 10 participants to leave in one day a month ago including Yana and replaced her with 2 gold diggers. Or, I guess Megan used her influence to bring Yana back.  

We will know more in the next few weeks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that Megan will share the room with her friend Yana and I think this will be temporary. They will probably move to B4 if Dana & Zara will be leaving soon because this B1's bedroom is small for two girls. 

So, this tells us that RLC made a stupid mistake when they let almost 10 participants to leave in one day a month ago including Yana. Or, I guess Megan used her influence to bring Yana back.  

We will know more in the next few weeks. 

Then put Shantal in Megan's room and put them in the big bed.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The “answer” to “who am I” is our identity. Our identity is our all-encompassing system of memories, experiences, feelings, thoughts, relationships, and values that define who each of us is. It's the stuff that makes up a “self.” Identity is a critical component of understanding who we are.

Fuck me Freud now that's an answer !   

Me personally, I'm Not Myself Today 

• Haha 2