B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Relax guys … Megan will take control soon and guide the others , no need to worry … the experienced will teach them fast on how and what for too cameras , have a bit patience and positive thinking 

We will see if they will follow her and do what she teaches them.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Relax guys … Megan will take control soon and guide the others , no need to worry … the experienced will teach them fast on how and what for too cameras , have a bit patience and positive thinking 

it doesn't look like Sambuka needs that...

People should listen to ddhm when he judges the girls … Spot on with Ashley after 2-3 minutes , spot on with Sambuka today only by one minute .. A good friend spotted Ari also and I agreed … I think some things are so obvious , B1 is ALIVE again 😇

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

We will see if they will follow her and do what she teaches them.

Megan had already the magic touch as it seems with the newcomer 😌

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

it doesn't look like Sambuka needs that...

I have made my judgment for Sambuka much much earlier only by watching for one minute .. usually i am really good with undestandig characters , I think Sambuka proves the judgement and as you say , we don’t need to worry for her , I think we only need to see now how these two will affect Shantal , but , already it is great for her and her loneliness she has faced for nearly a month in a mostly empty apartment and the few days that it was shared , there was nearly no chemistry and interaction with the two departed girls . Look at her now , 04:30 am socializing and getting to know Megan ( and Yana ) as it seems from the experienced veteran , it is a great reboot for her I think as well . 

• Upvote 2