B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

Une question que personne ne se pose, moi oui, et si Aziza, avait entendu les gémissements de ses copines... La baise furieuse du trio du petit matin, elle a bien pu être réveillée, d'où son attitude avec Dylan, tout en restant discrète, mais choquée ou contrariée, d'où son départ précipité au matin... J'émets une hypothése (pas de visite au B7 ce soir), rien de plus...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, kris66 said:

It will be with their new conservative right wing goverment and there's a political majority behind that bill. It's a matter of time.

You said it is law now...so...you told an untruth

57 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I think I know someone on here who's going to explode, lol!

By the way, I love Ashley and her completely liberated & carefree ways!

Join the fun club 🥳🥳

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Epikouros said:

In order not to be all too obvious? People watching the cams might complain! 😉 Some might want them lectured or even kicked out for this! 

But what are the RLC tenant rules anyway? Anyone here has a list of those rules?

Of course, we can assume that there are rules against drug use on cam. How strictly they are enforced is, however, another matter, and can depend on time & circumstances. They might have become a bit less strict with time, (new owners or not) and/or because they have trouble finding good tenants?...

What is your explanation for them not being kicked, contrary to the previous ones who apparently got kicked for it? Maybe in the previous case they were just too obvious about it, while in the current case there is still "plausible deniability"?...

They might have gotten a lecture by email or app, or off cam. Maybe they'll try to be more discreet in the future, because of jackasses complaining. But frankly, I don't care. It think it would be quite drastic to kick them for smoking some joints.

As for the laws: in Spain they might get a fine (in theory), while in Russia they'd risk years of jail. But the previous case was also in Spain apparently, so this hardly matters. Maybe they still had a more 'panicking' reaction back then, because in the Russian apartments it would have been very risky indeed?

My understanding of the hard rules are:

1.) No on under 18 years of age in an apartment.

2.) No having sex in an apartment with a guest who is not told of the cameras and their purpose.

3.) No consumption of hard drugs on camera.   (Spanish law allows consumption of soft drugs, for example cannabis,  in one's home.)

There are likely other rules on publicly identifying real names of participants without their consent, publicly revealing villa and apartment addresses, and use of a villa or apartment to produce content for another website.  No Only Fans shows from the B-7 pool.  And no visiting neighbors and telling them to stop complaining about noise.

Aside from these, I believe all other transgressions are decided case-by-case.  For example, Lorraine threw a glass at Radislava's head.  She was not disciplined by RLC for doing so.  However, if the glass had struck Radislava and injured her, then it is very likely that Lorraine would be told to pack her bags and leave.  Some of these other rules may be more strictly applied to participants who are not Spanish residents.

• Thanks 1

A little heads up for RLC.

Just place a sign on the door outside each apartment Camera's on Premises, you will be recorded. That way everyone knows before hand what they're getting themselves into. If they enter they agree to the cams if they don't they can be like the birds and flock off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Slow said:

I agree, he started cuddling her and even covered her up @5:23:21, continued caressing her hair and cuddling, then stopped, then massaging her hair (then killed a mosquito/fly), then cuddles, 

@5:27:27 he embraces her, after that I guess it's where some have seen groping ...

anyway at the end she makes him understand it's a no and he respectfully stopped, as everybody should do after a no.

I see no problems (JMHO)

and this endless evil groping ( for pages and pages  WTF- get a life ) 

they have romantic history , in bed  and fucked !!!!!! , on couches and at parties flirting ...so  it is not unusual for a lover to make further advances,  like feel her up under the covers , fully awake or not ... just love making moves to sense an interest, to turn her on yes even wake her up

... so fucking normal for a couple with sexual history    end of story    

• Upvote 1

Il y a 5 heures, moules a dit :

My understanding of the hard rules are:

1.) No on under 18 years of age in an apartment.

2.) No having sex in an apartment with a guest who is not told of the cameras and their purpose.

3.) No consumption of hard drugs on camera.   (Spanish law allows consumption of soft drugs, for example cannabis,  in one's home.)

There are likely other rules on publicly identifying real names of participants without their consent, publicly revealing villa and apartment addresses, and use of a villa or apartment to produce content for another website.  No Only Fans shows from the B-7 pool.  And no visiting neighbors and telling them to stop complaining about noise.

Aside from these, I believe all other transgressions are decided case-by-case.  For example, Lorraine threw a glass at Radislava's head.  She was not disciplined by RLC for doing so.  However, if the glass had struck Radislava and injured her, then it is very likely that Lorraine would be told to pack her bags and leave.  Some of these other rules may be more strictly applied to participants who are not Spanish residents.

I believe you are close to the truth.

However, Carla was seen doing cam shows, and probably others before her. So maybe there is no rule against that? It could generate extra viewers on the RLC site too, after all... Maybe they're not supposed to mention which site they're camming for, though?...

On the other hand, we don't see Carla doing this anymore as far as I know, so maybe they asked her to stop? Or she grew tired of camming herself, for whatever reason. It's a much harder, more 'active' job interacting with (often annoying) viewers all the time than just passively leading your life in a house with cams, with otherwise almost total freedom and no interaction with 'customers', unless they want to read this forum (which I wouldn't advise them...).

I feel really sad for Ari watching her by her herself “needing “ to live in this place . The girl definitely belongs in the villas , the place she could swim and tanned every day , be with the others in the evening and watch a movie or have some talks in the yards , she would just be around people like she seems she enjoys .. on the contrary , she needs to find ways to pass her time when there aren’t any events organized , she can’t obviously move all the time at the villas and spend time there or the others visiting her in B2 when there are the two other “ uninterested being with RLC “ girls .. I hope there’s a way so Ari could move in the villa but if this would happen , B2 would seal another “‘unwatchable “ apartment … she’s the only one keeping it ALIVE let’s say . 

• Like 2