Thoughts for the day

TBG 150

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tassie! You can enjoy stunning beaches, beautiful forests, and still hibernate in the winter. And, very few muslims.

You got room for a skunk and my goddess? I promise not to spray you unless you get to close to her. ;D

Tassie! You can enjoy stunning beaches, beautiful forests, and still hibernate in the winter. And, very few muslims.

You got room for a skunk and my goddess? I promise not to spray you unless you get to close to her. ;D

an_eye_out.jpg

I'll keep an eye out for you.

I took one of the new ZzzQuil pills last night. That, a few drinks, a good massage and a few hits of some killer buddage and I slept for a solid 12 hours. The wifw stayed out with her girlfriends last night, or so I'm told.

ZzzQuil says to take two, but one is enough, even without the rest of it. It has an afterlife that makes you a bit grumpy the next day.

Right now? A few Goose's on the rocks, then  two Margaritas on the rocks with a plate of steak fajitas and I'm right tonight.

didn't mark knopfler use the same heavy fuel  8) 8) 8)

If you're gonna take in the goddess, leave some room for Foamy: I'll bring the pecans and the single malt Scotch. I'm ready to party down under. Especially with the Goddess!  ;D 8)

Twenty-Eighth Amendment

Section 1— No person who has entered the United States unlawfully and who has been granted executive amnesty or forbearance as to status shall be eligible to vote or obtain public benefits reserved to Citizens, in the United States or in any State.  Nothing in this article shall prohibit any person from applying for full citizenship under the laws of the United States.

Section 2—The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Twenty-Eighth Amendment

Section 1— No person who has entered the United States unlawfully and who has been granted executive amnesty or forbearance as to status shall be eligible to vote or obtain public benefits reserved to Citizens, in the United States or in any State.  Nothing in this article shall prohibit any person from applying for full citizenship under the laws of the United States.

Section 2—The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Just to bad our so called leaders do not follow this or any thing else in the constitution.

Twenty-Eighth Amendment

Just to bad our so called leaders do not follow this or any thing else in the constitution.

Ooops. I'm sorry, Pepe.  This isn't in the Constitution.  This is something I just wrote that I think should be in the Constitution.  There are only 27 Amendments, so this is just my suggestion for a new one.  I should have made that clear.  My bad.

Twenty-Eighth Amendment

Ooops. I'm sorry, Pepe.  This isn't in the Constitution.  This is something I just wrote that I think should be in the Constitution.  There are only 27 Amendments, so this is just my suggestion for a new one.  I should have made that clear.  My bad.

Yes I am well aware what's in the Constitution, but still most to not follow it. I should have said I agree it should be added.