Thoughts for the day

TBG 150

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, HMFIC.  My mind is still divided over how I should be spending my time.  But if nothing else, I sure have enjoyed the company of like minded people here, who are both fun, witty, and intelligent.

Woodworker... Give it some thought and You decide how you want to spend Your time. Family,Friend's,maybe some travel or maybe some quiet alone time with your favorite music.

P.S. Drop by from time to time and say HI!... take care my friend.      :)

Hey Woody...Ya came back!!! The idiot up in DC is still making speeches, so that means one of two things...

1) Your mission failed.

2) You came to your senses and realized that the alternative to dumbass, is Little Joe.

Who's worse?

And yep, from me, a good welcome back with a handshake.  :)

Thanks my old friend.

Yes, I am currently being refurbished like an old locomotive, and when I'm done I intend to let out a little steam and come rolling down those tracks.  A hundred and seventeen tons of cold rolled steel coming right at all those liberal bastards.  They better get off the tracks when they hear my whistle wailin.

Good to hear from you TBG.

Guest Claudia

I got kicked out of my political science class because I wrote an essay titled: I am Proud to an American Slut. 

That's right officer.  There are so many weird fucking people out there now a days, that I just wanted to follow her around for a bit to make sure that she made it home alright.  ::)

Mate the arsehole that made my blood boil joined CC in late June and has only made 2 posts, one in mid July then appears out of the shadows the other day with a rather vague statement attached to a private non RLC related video identifying one of the girls.

It's what I said before, there are some creeps lurking around in the shadows with dubious motives and those that think I'm paranoid, come and live in my part of the world for awhile and then form an opinion. After a week, if you don't already own a weapon, you'll be straight down the gun shop.