Thoughts for the day

TBG 150

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could also take your girlfriend to the barn to "Show" her the inside,and also show her the loft where the hay was stored.    ;)

Ahh...i always liked going to my grandfather's for the obvious reason's

Plus he had a barn as well.    :) 

But he never had ponies that looked like that.    :(

Saddle up boys. We're goin' ridin'.  :)

Mate of mine always bragged about fucking his girlfriend on his motorbike, while it was moving, straddled his lap facing him while he looked over her shoulder. How hard could a big, wide comfortable horse be? I found out after an hour limping through the scrub for the horse when it bolted after tossing us both off. I'd like to say it was her screaming orgasm that frightened him, but from memory and don't think I even got it in. In fact, her arse was so bruised and sore I think it was about a fortnight before I did. 

That night that we set all those ponies free.  Well, I left something out that took place just before we went about liberating them.  The whole thing was of course in retaliation for the boss man firing Tom.

Tom wasn't with us that night, but was out establishing an alibi.

Anyway, John Morosco, just had to try to ride this stout little pony bare back just prior.  The little pony did not like it, and reared up with some noise and threw him off.  He landed on his ass, but looked at us and laughed, but what he didn't know, and what we never did tell him, was that while he was there on his ass looking at us and laughing, the pony kicked and only missed his head by an inch.  And I do mean an inch!

It would have surely killed him.  And he wasn't even aware of it.  And we left it that way.   

Whew,.. That was a close one.

Moral to the story:  Cute as they are, DO NOT FUCK WITH THE PONIES!

Also,.. Don't drink while you ride.  Oh, And that includes fucking as well.  Ponies and horses don't care much for that either. 

Are you listening Ozi?    ;)

Two people killed in Sydney by a lone gunman with a sawn off shotgun who took hostages in a coffee shop. He was eventually taken out by the police, who may also be responsible for taking out one of the hostages. Sad, but collateral damage happens. Seventeen escaped unharmed, so in reality a good result, maybe.

If you look at the guy responsible and his background you would have to surmise that he was a bit of a nut job, but unfortunately he was a muslim so it automatically gets tagged as a terrorist attack and the country has gone crazy.  The reaction almost labels the event Australia's 9/11 and there are even discussions of a memorial. Seriously.

In addition, the fuckwits are out calling for more stringent laws and further bans on gun ownership. At least one Senator has stated that if we had the same laws as America, the odds are at least 2 or 3 of the hostages would have been armed and chances are the whole thing would have been over in 17 seconds rather than 17 hours.

The following video a timely reminder for the US and us Aussies. I think it was originally promoted as Wake Up America.

WARNING: Graphic images of weapons being destroyed that some viewers may find distressing and confronting.

Don't ever trust a liberal.  As you and I already know, their main aim when it comes to gun control, is to leave the people defenseless and unable to resist their ultimate tyrannical rule that they are seeking to gain over others.    Nothing but liars and deceivers, that's all that they are.

For the most part it is the women and children (College Students) that are stupidly lulled into supporting them.

And these liberals are also exploitive, cheap opportunist, who will take a situation or tragedy, and then will use that event such as this one here to insert their filthy tactics and line script for the gullible to then latch onto.

I hate those liberal bastards, and the mass media that promotes their liberal poison more than I could ever express with just a human tongue. 

(And thus by such means they till the Devil's field)

I saw a video clip which was a presentation on gun laws by someone described as a "Virtual President".

Can't remember the whole story but well presented, basically talked about taking weapons off the victims and evil minded people kill and will always find a way.

Today eight brothers and sisters between the ages of 18 months and fifteen years old were found stabbed to death in a house in Cairns, Queensland. A real tragedy and one of the worse crimes on record in the state. As sad as it is, I hope people don't resort to the normal political correctness so that people are not offended because of facts and reality.

Of the little I've seen, one thing stands out immediately, not a gun in site, not one.

I won't go into detail of their cultural background, I'm sure the tree huggers will find some excuse to condone or justify what happened.

I know I am about to be branded a heartless, racist and bigoted arsehole, again, but too bad. Facts are facts and until we stop turning a blind eye to reality and address the real problems of violence and culture, we are never going to solve the problems. Typical is the do gooder complaint about the number of black people in jail and I say black not indigenous because sooner or later, second or third or fourth generation whites can surely claim to be indigenous. There are more black people in jail because more black people commit crimes.

Don't ever trust a liberal.  As you and I already know, their main aim when it comes to gun control, is to leave the people defenseless and unable to resist their ultimate tyrannical rule that they are seeking to gain over others.    Nothing but liars and deceivers, that's all that they are.

For the most part it is the women and children (College Students) that are stupidly lulled into supporting them.

And these liberals are also exploitive, cheap opportunist, who will take a situation or tragedy, and then will use that event such as this one here to insert their filthy tactics and line script for the gullible to then latch onto.

I hate those liberal bastards, and the mass media that promotes their liberal poison more than I could ever express with just a human tongue. 

(And thus by such means they till the Devil's field)

For a European, it´s really horrible to read these texts by your kind of American extreme conservatives. You and the like-minded always stick to your "constitutional right" of owning guns, so that you can "defend yourselves when attacked". And what does that mean? You say you shall be allowed to kill a person for "self-defense". To me, that is like you want to keep the Wild West rules, the fastest drawer wins - as in the films, it´s you "good guys" who win.

In our culture, we do not need private guns, because our society takes care of our safety. The less guns private people have, the safer we will be. I know that violence is a big problem in your country and in many others, but try to develop your society step by step as close to a gun-less society as you can. Safety has to be guaranteed by the society, not by individual gunkeepers.

Yes, you will call be now "a fucking liberal", in mild words - but I don´t mind.