I know I should not care .... but  these 2 villas are a mind fuck to follow ... everyone is everywhere 

is Aziza still at B7 , is Ari moving in to one of the villas lol has she ?? lol

did Aziza realize this fake boyfriend even left  ????????

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

I see you're back spewing your bullshit about the Dylan/Anthony fuck-off. Anthony's fun caused one girl to go into a fit of rage and another into a form of isolation. But hey, Anthony is having fun. At the party two nights ago he shoved his hand in a drunk Zara's asscrack/crotch while going in for a forced kiss. Wayne saw it coming and stopped it immediately. But hey, Anthony is just having fun. Can you tell I hate narcissists. Fucking shill. 

Did Zara stop talking to him after this happened? Or show any sort of concern or anger?

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Did Zara stop talking to him after this happened? Or show any sort of concern or anger?

The usual mad face and slap. I'm not saying Zara is an angel. It's just that Anthony always turns to aggressive behavior at these drunken parties. It was the first party in a long time I watched live. I was hoping Gloria was going to nut punch him.

It took quite some time for Dylan and Azura to get to “ actually “ share some time getting to know each other by talking and finding out things … With Azura being a friend of Harley and Ulyana , I do very much hope Dylan finds his “ entrance “ to the apartment of the fantastic girls … and then let’s see 😉😉

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

sorry to ask but is it Aziza in tub ... fresh clean pussy  can we expect some ' lick you  long time' action  

Ari and Ashley are in the bath in B7.  Aziza is asleep in the living room at B4.

44 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

I see you're back spewing your bullshit about the Dylan/Anthony fuck-off. Anthony's fun caused one girl to go into a fit of rage and another into a form of isolation. But hey, Anthony is having fun. At the party two nights ago he shoved his hand in a drunk Zara's asscrack/crotch while going in for a forced kiss. Wayne saw it coming and stopped it immediately. But hey, Anthony is just having fun. Can you tell I hate narcissists. Fucking shill. 

I see you are another hater of guys and another supporter of girls who don’t really know what they want or with which guy they are messing around . Anthony is the most experienced person on cameras at the villas and he would even “ kill his family “ to make money or whatever like this .. I don’t like the guy but as a tenant during this stay , he has been more than ok . The same shit was said for Thor and only Holly who has been the direct affected person could see and feel about him and prove anyone of the haters here wrong about him ( no matter what will happen in the end with them ) . Wendy kept on  for Anthony when he first rejected her .. Gloria kept on  for Anthony while knowing that his ultimate goal was and is Zara .. all the rest , it’s your opinion. I enjoy the fun and the unpredictability and - yes the drama - that it is surrounding the villas .

This is the atmosphere , the incidents , the aura I PERSONALLY want to see when I tune in the villas . The place that all can happen , any time , any where with anyone . These people are some of the luckiest bastards living in such luxury places in one of the world’s most visited cities , they enjoy all and are getting paid for it. Whatever happens to them and the way they have decided to face it , I don’t actually care , they are adults , responsible and it’s up to them what they wish to achieve . I am simply following their adventures with joy as they keep me entertained . 

3 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Ari and Ashley are in the bath in B7.  Aziza is asleep in the living room at B4.

Ash I  appreciate the confirmation but since I asked,  Aziza left the Living room, apparently went to B7 and then disappeared not to return to B4 where this ? bf? had just departed    so?? who knows   but I really appreciate the heads up of that time ... 

I so want to see this Aziza do fucking something 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Ari to sleep on the living room couch. 😴

It's been a truely amazing weekend. 💖

hey ed2 do you want to borrow  NagaChili's extra large sarcasm emoji ... this was one ? what can you call besides a  fucken weird weekend 

oh ya  thanks   It's been a truely amazing weekend. 💖

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Ari to sleep on the living room couch. 😴

It's been a truely amazing weekend. 💖

follow up   Ari has been so clingy as some suggest even sexual with nudity, playful  that  I thought the bath together would be the ritual pussy clean routine before a lick a thon night  and NO ?? 

Fire these RLC script writers and puppet masters I keep hearing about  ???

32 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

follow up   Ari has been so clingy as some suggest even sexual with nudity, playful  that  I thought the bath together would be the ritual pussy clean routine before a lick a thon night  and NO ?? 

Fire these RLC script writers and puppet masters I keep hearing about  ???

if this weekend was a script then i would like to know what drug those writers are taking but maybe we should just accept that there is no script and they are only instructed to go to a party regularly