B7 - General Topic 2023 #14 (May)

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Speaking too soon is a thing that exists, but sleeping in the same bed doesn't mean she's going to fuck.

yea got u and i have the same idea, but logically her bed is only 1-2mins away from the B7 LR so why she would choose to sleep in his bed instead of hers if they not gonna have sex?

As always , the first 12-15 minutes of waiting , laying down and preparing to sleep show if more is going to happen or “ NEXT TIME “ .. I think that Azura likes Dylan so it is up to her if she wants to do more than masturbations on cameras .. There’s one MAJOR key factor for Azura , being friends with Harley and Ulyana , she knows exactly what the cameras world can be , always tenants that know people who have done it all is a plus .. let’s see how this will develop between these two..

I will be pissed if this is just another RLC click bate moment. The Playa Handbook dictates that Dylan should not be the aggressor what-so-ever and he should let her come to him. However, she may not know that's how it's supposed to work. When you are in a population where there are many sheep and  and only two rams, you have attracted the attention of one, now you have to get him to demonstrate the true nature of the ram. LOL

Everything according to schedule … AND DYLAN NEVER PLAYS 😂🤣😂😂😈😈😈 Enjoy the equalizer , it will now be Antony 5 - Dylan 5 … and yes “ WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT “ … P.S looking forward to good friend @ed2 😇😇😇😇😎😎😎

• Like 1
  • Sad 2