B5 General Topic 2023 #5 (May - July)

4 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

lucky for Samson  thats a fine set of Titties  ... anyone got pictures ??  lol  dont worry I'll let my imagination make them better than they are  ?? 

You didnt see her when she was living in b7 ?

5 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I was just about to ask who the other girl was (red-headed, but not the friend with benefits of Wednesday & Wayne).

Has anyone seen her before?

She is not the red-headed friend of W&W.  That friends has not been seen in weeks.  She may have left Barcelona.

Pfff … Seeing Ailey again is a “ disgrace “ for the site RLC … Such a nice woman but she belongs to the era of girls in the villa that weee taking all the advantages of the subscribers ( money to live their life in Barcelona ) and they didn’t give anything in return . Her 2-3 memorable moments of the 1/3 of the times that she was living in B7 include the sex moment with Samson and the almost threesome experience with Kassandra . BUT , seeing her again around , pff , it reminds the REALLY BAD BAD dark boring times in B7 before the big change .. I kind look at her now and how this woman can even be compared to Gloria and Ashley who are the successors ( with the Kimberley break .. ) … Samson and Dylan under the same roof could have been insanely memorable 😁😁