Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

11 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

The speed at which these two pack away their things makes me think they would be useless in a crisis situation. 

We can only assume that they might be leaving but aren't in much hurry.

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

We can only assume that they might be leaving but aren't in much hurry.

Well if they are not leaving it will go down in history as the most drastic spring clean/ de-clutter ever!! 

Shit just got real today, the place is looking pretty empty at the moment. I think they have had the keys to their new place for a while, been taking their time moving there. Prob been doing their boning over their as well. :)

Best wishes to the both. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

not that strange after all these years, i don't like to see them go either but if you watch their old videos online and see how they are now you know they are done, they are legend and have nothing to be ashamed of

I understand. That apartment has been occupied by a few others. Let us hope another couple does it justice.

• Like 1

They have had plenty of time to move so they took it. This is the first time in the eleven years I've been here that I have seen anyone have so much time to leave the project. Usually it's like, "bitch is gone".

I'm glad they had that time because moving sucks and it usually is so jarring that you wake up each day wondering where you put your underwear you need for the day.

I am very nostalgic for the old days when just seeing these ladies naked was a thrill. That is not to say I haven't visited cam sites LOL. I am the king of that shit but this used to be something a little different. I pray it stays somewhat on track.

• Like 1

9:26 Both eating the healthy breakfast. He/ left over, cold pizza from last night, she/ candy bar. Guess they already slept at the new place, and now (and tomorrow) wrapping things up at the old apartment. My guess its the first of June when we finally (with mixed feelings) see the message: "Linda and Tibor left the project".

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, upyourass said:

9:26 Both eating the healthy breakfast. He/ left over, cold pizza from last night, she/ candy bar. Guess they already slept at the new place, and now (and tomorrow) wrapping things up at the old apartment. My guess its the first of June when we finally (with mixed feelings) see the message: "Linda and Tibor left the project".

There's only 2 scenarios that can playout.

1. - They're moving to one of the recently vacated apartments.

or

2. - They're leaving the RLC project to start the next chapter of their lives.   Life After RLC.

• Upvote 2