B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

He also had sex with Gloria, on the same night he had sex with Ashley and Aziza.  High probability he had sex with one or more former participants before he arrived in B-7, because he seems to have been highly recommended.   He is more interested in  satisfying the girl than having the girl satisfy him.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Cams seem to be fucking up again. Seems to happen the most when something interesting is going on, and therefore lots of extra viewers tune in. RLC should do something about this.

This is a load balancing issue.

WWW.NGINX.COM

Load balancing is the distribution of incoming network traffic accross a group of backend servers.

4 hours ago, Manzarek said:

Seems like Elettra went to the same butcher as Masha for her "boobjob". In both cases, the surgeon should've used a scalpel instead of a hand saw. Hope she knows that the scars will never go away.

What price wouldn't we pay for beauty...

Stewie Griffin crying & puking.gif

Natural is always better...

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, moules said:

He also had sex with Gloria, on the same night he had sex with Ashley and Aziza.  High probability he had sex with one or more former participants before he arrived in B-7, because he seems to have been highly recommended.   He is more interested in  satisfying the girl than having the girl satisfy him.

You forgot Azura !! 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Updated current score … 

Anthony 5 - Dylan 6 ..

The battle continues and the summer hasn’t even started 🤣

A battle between a player and a premature cokeboy. I can't hold myself. What are the odds in Vegas?

1 hour ago, moules said:

I would say that there's a very high chance that he already had sex with Elettra before last night, but I still don't see why it would seem that he's been recommended by anyone.  Do you really think that Elettra, Ari, Ashley, Gloria, etc will only have sex with a guy if he comes highly recommended?  And if they will only have sex with guys that are highly recommended, then how the fuck is Fior and Anthony getting any action?

37 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I would say that there's a very high chance that he already had sex with Elettra before last night, but I still don't see why it would seem that he's been recommended by anyone.  Do you really think that Elettra, Ari, Ashley, Gloria, etc will only have sex with a guy if he comes highly recommended?  And if they will only have sex with guys that are highly recommended, then how the fuck is Fior and Anthony getting any action?

To have sex with Elletra you just need to say "hi" to her. With Gloria and Ashley I guess you need a little bit more than that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Il y a 3 heures, moules a dit :

From the way they interacted yesterday night as soon as she arrived, they have known know each other for a long time, and therefore, knowing Elettra when she was in RLC and getting to know Dylan, it's mathematically certain they had sex before. 🤓

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

Direi che c'è un'altissima probabilità che abbia già fatto sesso con Elettra prima di ieri sera, ma continuo a non capire perché sembrerebbe che sia stato consigliato da qualcuno. Pensi davvero che Elettra, Ari, Ashley, Gloria, ecc. Faranno sesso con un ragazzo solo se viene altamente raccomandato? E se faranno sesso solo con ragazzi altamente raccomandati, allora come cazzo faranno Fior e Anthony a fare qualcosa?

Elettra e Dylan si conoscevano gia’, ed e’ stata lei a farlo partecipare a RLC

12 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Elettra and Dylan already knew each other, and it was she who made him participate in RLC

Yes, I already knew this, but it doesn't change what I wrote in my comment.