B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

Electra and Dylan have known each other for a long time: last night they spent a lot of time reminiscing about fun events they had together and talking about mutual friends. Electra seems to live in Italy: she speaks Italian very well even if in an agitated way and sometimes I don't understand what she is saying.

9 minutes ago, moules said:

The only one who makes me believe he was recommended is Aziza.  Almost as soon as he arrives (a slight exaggeration, but not much) he is in bed with Gloria and Ashley in their room and enjoying their charms, when Aziza sneaks into his room, uninvited, and climbs into his bed.  So unlike her, particularly at that time.  In that one night, Dylan scored a trifecta.

But now that Elettra has reappeared for a visit, perhaps Aziza knew Elettra from before.   Although Elettra had been booted from RLC a month before Aziza arrived in B-4.  If not Elettra, my finger of suspicion points at Lilith.

Frankly, I am anticipating that Masha will soon board another flight to Barcelona, and add to his total. 

Electra didn't know Aziza because when they met this morning in B4 they introduced themselves shaking hands.
I think Electra invited Dylan to attend RLC, but I don't think she recommended him. However this is my guess because I don't remember that they talked about it.

• Thanks 1

Now 3 drunk girls in Anthonys room while he try to make his bed. Gloria, Wendy and Azuza.  And off they go again into Glorias room where Aziza is in the bed (the only one not drunk).
Gloria back in Anthonys room trying to open his closet - for what i don't know..I doubt she knows herself.

Now he got angry at her and trying to kick her out.

Oh and a crushed glass on the floor...  Here we go again!

• Like 1

She seem to get very frustrated at him when she is drunk (she's still hurt inside). Pouring out her heart in the living room in front of him, Azuza and Wendy.  Of course Wendy (the snake) pretend to care but laugh behind her back (once a hooker always a hooker).

• Confused 1

2nd time he drag her out of his room first angry then laughing at her. I feel really sad for her. She really need to get away from that house and him.

And now she sneaked into his bed (he's in the bathroom ) while talking to Azuza who I think try to talk some reason into her.  She did not succeed.

Piss drunk Wendy singing loud, out of tune and obnoxious in the living room.

• Like 1

And now she found him in the bathroom taking a bath and make a bubble bath for him...wow this is surreal.  Oh and she keep drinking...  He seem to think it's all funny until she throws his phone on the floor.

She's now sitting down on the bathroom floor talking to him (being serious one minute and laughing the next)..I think she has a deep need for telling him whatever is on her drunk mind.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Boing said:

Electra and Dylan have known each other for a long time: last night they spent a lot of time reminiscing about fun events they had together and talking about mutual friends. Electra seems to live in Italy: she speaks Italian very well even if in an agitated way and sometimes I don't understand what she is saying.

Electra didn't know Aziza because when they met this morning in B4 they introduced themselves shaking hands.
I think Electra invited Dylan to attend RLC, but I don't think she recommended him. However this is my guess because I don't remember that they talked about it.

I agree if they shook hands, they had not met before, or if they did, it was a very brief meeting and not an occasion where Elettra told Aziza how great Dylan is in bed.

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Zum zweiten Mal zerrte er sie erst wütend aus seinem Zimmer, dann lachte er sie aus. Ich bin wirklich traurig für sie. Sie muss wirklich von diesem Haus und ihm weg.

Und jetzt schlich sie sich in sein Bett (er ist im Badezimmer), während sie mit Azuza redete, die, glaube ich, versucht, ihr einen Grund einzureden. Es gelang ihr nicht.

Wendy singt laut und unausstehlich im Wohnzimmer.

Ich hatte gerade für Gloria und ihre Probleme ein gewisses Verständnis entwickelt. Aber die heutige erneute Alkoholeskapade macht alles wieder zunichte. Natürlich trägt Anthony ein gewisses Maß Schuld an der Situation, aber gewiss nicht heute. Leider ist Gloria so unglaublich labil und im Zusammenhang mit Alkohol ist sie eine Gefahr für sich und die Mitbewohner/innen geworden.

Es ist nur noch traurig denn nüchtern ist sie ein sympathisches Mädchen. Aziza hat meine volle Bewunderung weil sie sich nie entmutigen ließ und immer bemüht war daß Gloria wieder zurück in die Spur kommt. Es bleibt RLC wirklich nichts anderes übrig als Gloria zum Schutz der Mädchen und auch Anthonys schnell aus der Nähe Anthonys und aus RLC zu entfernen ehe sie sich und andere vielleicht noch im Alkoholrausch verletzt. Jedenfalls eine traurige Entwicklung.

• Upvote 1

He tried to get out of the bath and she pulled his dick hard ha ha and they ran into the hall.

She just stepped in the glass (she took of her shoes).  Nothing happend though.

Aziza dragger her into her room now trying to make her calm down.  Gloria finally get into her own bed..Let's hope she stays there.