B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think this is a weird and crazy world for her , I don’t know if she expected this , it looks like she was guaranteed obviously a place to stay for free and just to act natural .. but it comes for her to understand that more things are happening.. and it’s like she enjoys all these new people around her ( especially  since Megan became her roommate and hanging out a lot with her ) but at the same time she holds back to let free because she simply doesn’t want to expose herself .. But she’s doing more and more tiny steps everyday and this watching it has its own beauty than the obvious , girls who don’t care and they will easily do all on cameras . Diversity is always a great thing . 

Some just take longer than others. She'll open up eventually.   

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this is a weird and crazy world for her , I don’t know if she expected this , it looks like she was guaranteed obviously a place to stay for free and just to act natural .. but it comes for her to understand that more things are happening.. and it’s like she enjoys all these new people around her ( especially  since Megan became her roommate and hanging out a lot with her ) but at the same time she holds back to let free because she simply doesn’t want to expose herself .. But she’s doing more and more tiny steps everyday and this watching it has its own beauty than the obvious , girls who don’t care and they will easily do all on cameras . Diversity is always a great thing . 

She needs to lose the tent.....end of story. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Some just take longer than others. She'll open up eventually.   

I think that like Lara , she is very careful on exposing herself as she’s having also other interests outside and a big followers base . If the day comes and she does things on cameras , what can I say ? That would be indeed one of the craziest and unexpected  things happening . 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, Howard a dit :

I'm taking a position, but is the word "accomplishments' appropriate? Like....would her mom be proud of her 'accomplishments'?

Would your mom be proud you're a voyeur?

People need to stop being judgmental about people choosing to appear on a voyeur site, especially when they're the voyeurs. 😉

Why wouldn't "accomplishments" be an appropriate word, in this specific context?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 5 heures, ddhm a dit :

I think since Shantal joined , this must be her most “ freedom of shyness “ day , I think she has  never been seen naked other than taking showers and in her bedroom  ( not the best lighting usually ) ….

And of course, as usual, I missed it!... Thanks for mentioning, anyway!

But I don't want to buy a premium sub with replay (yet), not only because of the money, but mainly for the fact I would probably be spending way too much time on the site (as I already am with just a basic sub)...

Il y a 4 heures, ddhm a dit :

Kitty’s mom and Smith’s sister were very generous 😉 Kitty’s mom she loved the appreciation also , Kitty was telling her the things that were posting here at the forum and she really enjoyed . 

A lot of girls/women like to be somewhat exhibitionist, sometimes noticeable on the beach, at lakes, parks,... 😉  on one very important condition: feeling safe, both physically (not getting harassed/molested) and mentally (not getting/feeling condemned, 'slutshamed' etc.)!

3 hours ago, Howard said:

I may be narrow-minded in my thinking, but I feel most of these girls don't come from a conventional family environment (and I use the term 'conventional' lightly).

Nevertheless, as I doubt they tell their mom/dad what exactly they do, imagine if you were one of their parents and discovered your daughter has peanut butter legs.  How proud would you be?!

I agree with you on this point because people in Russia & Ukraine can't access RLC due to the laws that ban this type of websites. 

So I guess these girls don't have any worries about this part because they know that their families or friends won't be able to watch them on RLC's site.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

And of course, as usual, I missed it!... Thanks for mentioning, anyway!

But I don't want to buy a premium sub with replay (yet), not only because of the money, but mainly for the fact I would probably be spending way too much time on the site (as I already am with just a basic sub)...

The beauty of replay is not to waste time here 

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with you on this point because people in Russia & Ukraine can't access RLC due to the laws that ban this type of websites. 

So I guess these girls don't have any worries about this part because they know that their families or friends won't be able to watch them on RLC's site.

VPN solves that easily 

• Like 1

Il y a 23 heures, Howard a dit :

I may be narrow-minded in my thinking, but I feel most of these girls don't come from a conventional family environment (and I use the term 'conventional' lightly).

Nevertheless, as I doubt they tell their mom/dad what exactly they do, imagine if you were one of their parents and discovered your daughter has peanut butter legs.  How proud would you be?!

And what if your mother, or wife, sister, or daughter, found out you were a voyeur? Same thing. Them double standards, jeez...

They probably tell their family (if present) different things, from "(nude?) modeling jobs" (with the family members perhaps wise & mild enough not to enquire any further), to the full truth, depending on how hey think the family member(s) will handle it. Probably pretty much the same as strippers, basically.

For some of the judgmental crowd here, I hope one day they see their (grand)daughter, niece,... appear on this (or another) site! 🙂

How would they react: act oblivious, pretending they don't know she's on the site, while also keeping her unaware they're a "pervy voyeur" themselves? Or confront their daughter about her "scandalous & slutty ways", but at the same time having to admit they're voyeurs, putting themselves immediately at the same level!... I see a movie script here!... 🙂 

il y a une heure, joebirch a dit :

VPN solves that easily 

Only if they know they're on RLC in the first place.

That being said: it's not all that uncommon for Eastern European girls to work as camgirls etc., so the social taboo (not the same as the law!) around this kind of jobs may not be all that strong over there, at least in certain circles.

It might still be some "mental reassurance" for the girls though, that their (male) friends & relatives can't just watch them from RU/UKR like that, even if they know what they do for a living. Except when using a VPN, as you mentioned, but in case of the ever more dictatorial Russia I'm not sure how easy it still is to get a (decent, for playing cams) VPN there...