15 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I repeat, Shantal will do nothing on camera uncovered...on that note I am going to bed and will see what didn't happen in the morning.

💯 she is acting like a little confused girl on a prom…annoyingly useless 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

Give credit to Aziza because she ALWAYS CONTROLS THE PUSSY 

I give credit to anyone participating … and there are always 2 people adding the bonus “ person “ , it is always Dylan and Ashley .. and that’s why it was said very very early that these two together , the possibilities are endless .. Aziza stepped back towards the end , Ashley was too horny and wanted Dylan to finish on her … most probably is again an one time incident , but between Ari and Gloria , I think this was the biggest accomplishment .. for anyone speaking about click baits and whatever stupidities , just look the time that the incident happen , totally not suitable for Europe and for USA it is also late .. anyway , let’s see who the next bonus “ person “ will be .. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I give credit to anyone participating … and there are always 2 people adding the bonus “ person “ , it is always Dylan and Ashley .. and that’s why it was said very very early that these two together , the possibilities are endless .. Aziza stepped back towards the end , Ashley was too horny and wanted Dylan to finish on her … most probably is again an one time incident , but between Ari and Gloria , I think this was the biggest accomplishment .. for anyone speaking about click baits and whatever stupidities , just look the time that the incident happen , totally not suitable for Europe and for USA it is also late .. anyway , let’s see who the next bonus “ person “ will be .. 

It was 8pm on the west coast where i am jack ass.  It was click bait.

I will say this ...though not surprised at end result of MDMA love drug turning Azzi and Ashley on and as I pointed out in Aziza long night of writhing in sexual trance dancing  with all boys but Ant & Dylan and the rubbing and holding Dylans dick .... this was abundantly clear  there would be sex !  

BEST PART for me was the breakthrough odf Aziza  eating pussy, getting pussy licked  as this sets up more girl on girl sex  .. this is an amazing break through  

• Like 1