6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Creo que es un oportunista increíble, sabe que en este momento la mayoría de ellos tienen niveles altos de alcohol, tal vez pueda conseguir algo... Shantal está sobrio, pensé que podría perseguir a Aziza... Habiéndolo visto hacer cosas con un Gloria borracha y no la deja dormir y si es lo suficientemente valiente como para hacer las cosas a la mañana siguiente, por eso la caracterización de "oportunista".

He's an asshole...😁

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Slow said:

Anthony walking up the stairs and finding out the amazing threesome.

Priceless!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

At 05:32:57 Shantal also likes what she sees

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

16 hours ago, Noldus said:

Hello Noldus,

The team knows about this issue and is researching it. Thank you for the additional details.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. You might try refreshing the page in case the issue repeats.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

That's what they always kind of say for any issue. But they very rarely do something .

Going back in time, there were several precursor events to last night's epic eroticism.

1.) When Aziza summoned Nelly and Bogdan to her bed in the middle of the night, and when they arrived, Nelly stripped to her panties and motioned to Bogdan that she, and not he, would sleep next to Aziza.  (Bogdan was wearing pants and no underwear.  Aziza had already stripped to only her panties.)  Nothing happened, possibly because everyone was sober and tired.  In retrospect,, Aziza almost certainly had talked with Nelly about having an on-camera threesome with Bogdan, and Nelly agreed to it.

2.) The evening when Ari, Ashley, and Aziza returned to B-2 with the guy with the hair bun.  Ari is nude under a coat, Ashley is wearing only a shirt and panties, and Aziza's bodysuit is unfastened at the crotch.  The following morning the three ladies laugh at themselves in the videos that were taken of whatever happened.  It seems that Aziza transferred these to her laptop, and then possibly showed the videos to Tani.  (Tani, Aziza, and guy with a hair bun were in Aziza's bed.)   The guy with a hair bun slept with Aziza, fingered her, but did not fuck her.  He under-performed, and has not been seen since.  Its possible he did most of the video-recording of the three girls having fun.

As for last night, kudos to all three for pulling it off.  The possibility of having a threesome was certainly discussed beforehand, and they overcame the obstacles, particularly the presence of Shantal and her very drunk companion.  What were both of them doing in B-7 anyway?  She almost became a cockblocker by just hanging around.  I thought that when Ashley went swimming in the pool, and eventually had Aziza join her, that the cold water and chilly night would make them sober, and the threesome would be another mis-fire, like the night when N&B climbed into Aziza's bed.  And pathetic, socially inept Anthony.

It seems Aziza likes threesomes, has no issues about playing with girls, so a repeat would not surprise me at all.  And not necessarily with Dylan.  I think W&W are a possibility, as well as N&B.  And if it is true that Tani's bf has such a small penis that she laughs at it, I wouldn't rule out a threesome of Tani, Aziza, and Dylan.

For many weeks, I questioned why Aziza ever deserved the penthouse.  But she has been sexually liberated over the past month or so, and if she continues on this new path, IMO, she will be a top three occupant of the penthouse.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Svetlana in B7 again - poor girl 🙂

Surprised to see Svetlana there, with N&B away.  I don't think any of the participants has the authority to summon Svetlana, so it must have been RLC that called for her services.

45 minutes ago, moules said:

Surprised to see Svetlana there, with N&B away.  I don't think any of the participants has the authority to summon Svetlana, so it must have been RLC that called for her services.

Svetlana is portrayed in the movie Dune, and is called Spice.