4 hours ago, omedo said:

He's an asshole...😁

I don’t like him as a person , terrible and not a nice guy  .. but as a tenant during this stay he’s more than impressive 😁

• Sad 1

Its amazing how when Nelly and Bogan are gone activities pick up.  Anyone else find that as a common factor in holding B7 down from its full potential.   Heck for that matter even B4.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moules said:

Going back in time, there were several precursor events to last night's epic eroticism.

1.) When Aziza summoned Nelly and Bogdan to her bed in the middle of the night, and when they arrived, Nelly stripped to her panties and motioned to Bogdan that she, and not he, would sleep next to Aziza.  (Bogdan was wearing pants and no underwear.  Aziza had already stripped to only her panties.)  Nothing happened, possibly because everyone was sober and tired.  In retrospect,, Aziza almost certainly had talked with Nelly about having an on-camera threesome with Bogdan, and Nelly agreed to it.

2.) The evening when Ari, Ashley, and Aziza returned to B-2 with the guy with the hair bun.  Ari is nude under a coat, Ashley is wearing only a shirt and panties, and Aziza's bodysuit is unfastened at the crotch.  The following morning the three ladies laugh at themselves in the videos that were taken of whatever happened.  It seems that Aziza transferred these to her laptop, and then possibly showed the videos to Tani.  (Tani, Aziza, and guy with a hair bun were in Aziza's bed.)   The guy with a hair bun slept with Aziza, fingered her, but did not fuck her.  He under-performed, and has not been seen since.  Its possible he did most of the video-recording of the three girls having fun.

As for last night, kudos to all three for pulling it off.  The possibility of having a threesome was certainly discussed beforehand, and they overcame the obstacles, particularly the presence of Shantal and her very drunk companion.  What were both of them doing in B-7 anyway?  She almost became a cockblocker by just hanging around.  I thought that when Ashley went swimming in the pool, and eventually had Aziza join her, that the cold water and chilly night would make them sober, and the threesome would be another mis-fire, like the night when N&B climbed into Aziza's bed.  And pathetic, socially inept Anthony.

It seems Aziza likes threesomes, has no issues about playing with girls, so a repeat would not surprise me at all.  And not necessarily with Dylan.  I think W&W are a possibility, as well as N&B.  And if it is true that Tani's bf has such a small penis that she laughs at it, I wouldn't rule out a threesome of Tani, Aziza, and Dylan.

For many weeks, I questioned why Aziza ever deserved the penthouse.  But she has been sexually liberated over the past month or so, and if she continues on this new path, IMO, she will be a top three occupant of the penthouse.

Good analysis points as always and presented with arguments , well done .. Aziza I think is the most transformed girl- if I may use this characterization - since the complete restart of RLC back in April . She was a girl trying to figure out what she was doing there , kind of lack of confidence i would say  and then , bang , unbelievable on cameras presence , she hasn’t accomplished still what Tani has shown ( although Tani is the Aziza now 😁 ) but she’s a different girl and we can say that now she’s BY FAR the most deserved girl inhabiting the best room in the villas .

As a conclusion , we can now certainly say that the problem was the tenants , they didn’t care the same or didn’t have the right chemistry in order to provide the respected for the viewers content . The girls that RLC has now found ( and the boys of course ) apart from Dana and at the moment Nadia that seem to have  their own agenda are trying to provide and please the viewers . I agree 100% with good friend Timber who very very rightfully saying that Tani doesn’t - unfortunately - enjoys being a tenant as her interest is outside and also Dana and Zara don’t seem to like the interactions with the rest .. the rest of the tenants are simply great to watch and so much more is expected . 

9 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Its amazing how when Nelly and Bogan are gone activities pick up.  Anyone else find that as a common factor in holding B7 down from its full potential.   Heck for that matter even B4.

But they will come here and tell you that we are prejudiced against them … for the hundredth time , Nelly and Bogdan shouldn’t  be anymore tenants or if RLC  wants them as part of the project , they can give them their own apartment and let the villas be and have the fantastic times we are watching since they made the big update ( I call it RLC 2.0 era ) .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

reading over the events from last night and all of ddhm's infinite wisdom and love for all things male, the part that bothers me the most is that there always has to be dylan in the middle of everything.  so for all you guys that would love to see just aziza and ashley or aziza and gloria or any other combination of girls having good lesbian sex, i'm afraid you will be shit out of luck.  as for nelly and bogdan being gone, that has nothing to do with what happened last night!  i don't care for nelly or bogdan but them being gone doesn't change a thing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No me gusta como persona, terrible y no es un buen tipo... pero como inquilino durante esta estadía es más que impresionante 😁

It would be awesome if the girls he's fucked weren't from the project, if he had to go to clubs looking for girls I doubt he would have brought any...🤷‍♂️😁

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, merz28 said:

coincidence  because it was back to back birthdays which they always use to celebrate  regardless of N&B

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

coincidence  because it was back to back birthdays which they always use to celebrate  regardless of N&B

I was meaning to the all night partying in B7 and naked running around and being loud without the chaperones telling them to be quiet.  Granted Anthony came down and turned down the music at 4 ish in the morning after the 3some was over.

15 hours ago, merz28 said:

I was meaning to the all night partying in B7 and naked running around and being loud without the chaperones telling them to be quiet.  Granted Anthony came down and turned down the music at 4 ish in the morning after the 3some was over.

I haven't seen N&B interfering as there has been countless late and loud  nights with the Ashley's and others shit faced , dancing into the next day  so I don't see them being an issue . 

yes they are seen as manages , /responsibilities of upkeep and security  which In My Opinion is smart of RLC to have such a presence in their prize Investment ( Crown Jewel of the new RLC ) $$$$    because these are to me, still party kids on BOOZE !!!  ( craziest drug on the planet if it takes ahold of immature minds )  and drunk people without some supervision or the presence of some consequence is needed in these Villas 

I reallyLlike this MDMA mixing in ... great mood influencer and the Love drug ... we saw a 3 some on the floor in LR  as a direct result  . 

finally they are also adults and do look after the train wrecks along the way   

• Upvote 2