It might be that this is an “ Elettra’s gesture “ let’s say , however the guys seem to be Spanish ( and Russian speaking as well ) … We can say that this one of the rare times that toys are more than women 😂 .. let’s see if they have been the drivers and company during the off cameras party , i don’t think the girls look interested in the guys ( of course with Ashley and Elettra - again with her techno music preference -  never say never ) , but the guys might “ push “ for their luck 😆

Dylan said that the music can’t be heard “ downstairs “ , I guess Anthony won’t be having issues with sleeping … By the way , again a bit “ off rules “ while mama Nelly and papa Bogdan are not around with the music loud at this time and so many people 😂🤣😂🤣 Apparently , it is again a coincidence 😂🤣😂

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Dylan said that the music can’t be heard “ downstairs “ , I guess Anthony won’t be having issues with sleeping … By the way , again a bit “ off rules “ while mama Nelly and papa Bogdan are not around with the music loud at this time and so many people 😂🤣😂🤣 Apparently , it is again a coincidence 😂🤣😂

Bogdan not home to take care of things if neighbours complains or police shows up, I must say it sounds really loud. But maybe it's just on stream cause it's close to the camera.

Azura “ active “ and looking like she has enjoyed , I think it is a good question for many here I believe of why staying away from both the two parties .. She is maybe the only one who can be “ both sides “ , attached to her roommates but also having her own agenda at times … Dana , Zara and Tani obviously are like filling the beds and not interacting with the majority , still , many will say that since they provide the “ usual RLC obligations “ ( nudity / masturbations ) they don’t have to worry for their participation .. unfortunately , especially Tani , they show not interest in whatever happens in the villas and their presence is of really minor importance in my opinion ( but then Anthony’s dream to fuck Zara remains 😂 ) . 

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Bogdan not home to take care of things if neighbours complains or police shows up, I must say it sounds really loud. But maybe it's just on stream cause it's close to the camera.

I don’t think that they would be going so extreme with being that loud before 08:00 Spanish time .. I think with the speaker next to the camera , it makes it sounding much much more loud than it actually is . 

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I don’t think that they would be going so extreme with being that loud before 08:00 Spanish time .. I think with the speaker next to the camera , it makes it sounding much much more loud than it actually is . 

You can hear it on B4 terrace so its pretty loud

After what we have been witnessing the last days , I think many here expect to see what can happen later - and if there’s energy for more and not going to sleep - when we have again the surreal thing , Dylan being around all the ladies he has fucked ( apart from Gloria laying in bed and Ari who sadly departed ) 😂🤣 and random guys who might expect anything ( especially being much older than the girls - and Dylan - ) 

3 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

You can hear it on B4 terrace so its pretty loud

Yes , I think Zara also might have awaken because of the music …

• Haha 1